SIDNEY — Christian Academy will host its winter homecoming on Saturday, Jan. 20, from 7 p.m. until 9:30 p.m.
Students voted to have a New York City-themed event. The homecoming court, including king and queen, will be announced on Friday, Jan. 19, during half-time of the boys’ varsity basketball game. The game begins at 8:15 p.m.
Tickets for the homecoming event went on sale Wednesday, Jan. 3, and are $15 presale, $20 at the door. The event will include appetizers, pictures, a Broadway singing competition, a murder mystery, and other games the students can participate in.
Candidates for king and queen are as follows:
• Lamar Abbott, son of Jim Abbott
• Jacob Balta, son of Andrew and Tonia Gates
• Josten Carpenter, son of Ben and Nina Byler
• Noah Joines, son of Andrew and Maureen Joines
• Joshua Ledford, son of Michael and Jennifer Ledford
• Gabe Roesser, son of Darren and Karen Roesser
• Michael Toal, son of Mike and Mary Toal
• Ben Young, son of Tony and Amy Young
• Alexis Boersma, daughter of Randy and Holly Boersma
• Hannah Michael, daughter of Ted and Janay Michael
• Charlene Pepiot, daughter of Jeff and Melanie Pepiot
• Katie Smitley, daughter of Matt and Beth Smitley
Reach the writer at 937-538-4825
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU