MCCARTYVILLE — The McCartyville St. Patrick’s Day Committee will recognize all Vietnam-era military veterans from the Anna, McCartyville and St. Patrick’s area as grand marshals of the event’s parade and special guests for the weekend festivities.
The St. Patrick’s Day festival will be March 15-18.
Veterans are invited to be recognized during this special event which will include:
· An Irish Sing-a-long, March 15, at Patrick’s Pub in McCartyville.
· Free meals for veterans at the McCartyville K of C Fish Fry, March 16.
· The St. Patrick’s Day parade, March 17.
· Free meals for veterans and their guests after the parade.
· Free T-shirts and other gifts from area sponsors.
· Recognition throughout the weekend as special guests.
All area veterans will be welcomed that weekend; however, eligible veterans are asked to register in advance to help organizers plan for sufficient meals and T-shirts.
For information or to register, call 937-726-8831.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU