• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, presents a talk by Judy Deeter, “200 Years of Education in Troy,” at 7 p.m. today and an exhibit, “Historically Speaking: Troy City Schools,” through April 3. Hours: Monday, 7-9 p.m.; Tuesday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sunday, 1-5 p.m. Free. 937-339-0457.
• College of Wooster Art Museum, 1220 Beall Ave., Wooster, presents an exhibit, “Picture Yourself: Selfies, Cell Phones and the Digital Age,” including works by Andy Warhol, through April 10. Free. 330-263-2388.
• Shelby County Historical Society presents “Immigration,” an exhibit at the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave., through March 15. Free. 498-1653.
• The Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., displays the Ohio Watercolor Society Traveling Exhibit through March 30 and hosts the Books & Brews Book Club for readers 18 and older from 6 to 8 p.m. at Brew Nation, 110 E. Poplar St., today. Free.
• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Fiddler on the Roof” today through May 1. Times vary. Tickets: $59-$75, includes dinner; 800-677-9505.
• Dayton Theatre Guild, 430 Wayne Ave., Dayton, presents “Slowgirl,” through March 13. Times vary. Tickets: $13-$20 at www.daytontheatreguild.org.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “To Kill a Mockingbird,” today through April 10 for audiences 11 and older. Times vary. Tickets: $35 and up at 800-582-3208.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, presents an exhibit of works by Nathaniel Foley and John Dickinson through April 8 with a reception today from 6 to 8 p.m. Exhibit hours vary. Free. 937-296-0294.
• Rising Star Show Choir performs in concert at Jackson Center Local School, 204 S. Linden St., Jackson Center, at 6:30 p.m. Free.
• Today is the deadline to register for the Family Fun Puppet Fair scheduled for April 2 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy. Make puppets and present a puppet play. Free. 937-339-0457.
• Tipp City Players Community Theater presents “The Mousetrap” in the Zion Lutheran Church, 14 W. Walnut St., Tipp City, today, Saturday, March 18 and 19 at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets: $15 at 937-667-7469.
• Today is the deadline to register for a painting session at Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, scheduled for Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m. Create a Barred Owl Painting is open to people 13 and older. Fee: $35 includes materials and refreshments. Register at 937-698-6493.
• Dayton Philharmonic presents “Stars of the Philharmonic,” in concert at 8 p.m. in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets: $14-$61 at 937-228-3630. Teachers in preK-12 schools can get best-in-house seats for $14 each. Mention “daytonteacher” when ordering.
• Jackson Center Branch Library, 205 S. Linden St., Jackson Center, offers preschool story time for children 2-6, “Adventures across the U.S.A.,” at 11 a.m. Free.
• A.J. Wise Library, 300 E. Park St., Fort Loramie, offers preschool story time for children 3 1/2-kindergarten at 10:30 a.m.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 304 W. Main St., Troy, screens the movie, “A Streetcar Named Desire,” for audience members 13 and older at 7:30 p.m. Free. 937-339-0457.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents Black Violin in concert in the Victoria Theatre, 138 N. Main St., Dayton, at 5 and 9 p.m. Tickets: $30-$50 at www.ticketcenterstage.com.
• Cedar Bog Nature Preserve, 980 Woodburn Road, Urbana, presents a talk by Mark Shieldcastle, “Birds and Spring Migration,” and a tour at 10 a.m. Tickets available in advance only: Talk only, $10 general public, $5 members; talk and tour: $15 general public, $20 members. 937-484-3744.
• Crescent Players presents “Shrek the Musical” today and March 13, 18, 19 at 7 p.m., and March 13, 19, 20 at 2 p.m. in the James F. Dicke Auditorium, 901 E. Monroe St., New Bremen. Tickets: in advance $8, children, students, seniors; $10 adults at Minster and St. Henry True Value Hardware stores and tinyurl.com/crescentshow. Tickets at the door, $10 children, students, seniors; $12 adults.
• Miami East Girls Soccer Team hosts a pancake breakfast from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. in the A.B. Graham Memorial Center, 8025 E. U.S. 36, Conover. Tickets: $6 at the door.
• A.B. Graham Center, 8025 E. U.S. 36, Conover, hosts a spaghetti dinner from 5 to 7 p.m. and bingo at 7 p.m. Meal tickets: $6 adults, $3 children 3-12; bingo cards: 25 cents to $1.
• Gateway Arts Council presents “Henny Penny” in the Cameo Theatre, 304 S. West Ave., at 7 p.m. Tickets: $6 adults, $4 children 12 and under. Free craft for ticket-holders at 6:15 p.m. 498-2787.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents “Elephant & Piggie’s We Are in a Play!” in the Victoria Theatre, 138 N. Main St., Dayton, at 1 and 4 p.m. Tickets: $15 at www.ticketcenterstage.com and 937-228-3630.
• Hocking Hills State Park hosts a pancake breakfast from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Old Man’s Cave Visitor Center, 19852 State Route 664, Logan, and tours around the naturalist’s cabin from noon to 4 p.m. today and Sunday. Price of meal is $9. 740-385-6842.
• The Museum of the U.S. Air Force, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, screens the film, “Beyond the Powder: The Legacy of the First Women’s Cross-Country Air Race,” at 4 p.m. and a talk following the film by Dr. Terry Von Thaden, Kara Martinelli, Lin Caywood and Susan Beall. Tickets: $10 at firstname.lastname@example.org and at the door.
• The Miami County YMCA Piqua Branch hosts a Saturday Night Live event for children in grades 1-6 from 7 to 11:30 p.m. Games, swimming, movie, pizza. Tickets: $10 for YMCA members, $16 nonmembers. Register at 937-773-9622.
• Dayton Performing Arts Alliance presents “The Listener: Magic Circle Mike Company with the Dayton Philharmonic Youth Orchestra,” at 3 p.m. in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Preconcert activities at 2 p.m. Tickets: $22 adults, $12 children, at www.ticketcenterstage.com and 937-228-3630.
• Fletcher United Methodist Church, 307 S. Walnut St., Fletcher, presents a worship concert by Mark Bishop at 9:30 a.m. Offering will be collected.
• New Bremen Library hosts Scrabble games for adults at 1 p.m. and the Lego Builders club for peopl,e of all ages at 3 p.m. Advance registration required for Scrabble at 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Library offers and Easter craft at 3 p.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts Family Night at 4:15. Advance registration required at 419-628-2925.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents story time for children 3-kindergarten at 10:30 a.m., a book discussion group for adults at 2 p.m. and a craft, making blankets for rescue dogs, at 3:30 p.m.
• The New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children up to first grade at 6:30 p.m.
• Anna Community Library hosts Totally Awesome Tuesday for adults at 10 a.m. Cards, discussions, games, Wii bowling, movies.
• Darke County Park District hosts a discovery hike at 8 a.m. and Project FeederWatch, bird watching from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. today and Wednesday at the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502 W., Greenville. 937-548-0165.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents “The Brides of Madison County” in the Schuster Center, 1 W. Second St., Dayton, today through March 20. Times vary. Tickets: $25-$92 at www.ticketcenterstage.com and 937-228-3630.
• A.J. Wise Library, 300 E. Park St., Fort Loramie presents Toddler Time at 6 p.m.
• New Knoxville Library offers a craft for teens and tweens in fourth grade and older at 3 p.m.
• New Bremen Public Library presents story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m., a craft for adults at 1 p.m. and a Celtic knot craft for school children at 3 p.m. Advance registration required for adult craft at 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Public Library presents story time for children 3-first grade at 3 p.m.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to email@example.com.