OSGOOD — Osgood Firemen Annual Soup is Sunday, March 20. This will be held at the Osgood Legion Hall will run from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The menu includes chicken noddle soup, bean soup, sandwiches and home made baked goodies. This is on donation cost.
There are raffle tickets to purchase from any fireman. There are 61 prizes wth the cost of $1 each or 6 for $5.
• The Osgood Legion is having an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday 26 starting at 1 p.m. Preschool through third-grade are welcome to come and hunt eggs.
• Those who held hot hands at Ogood Legion Euchre Tourament were Elsie Winner, Urban Seger, Art Lochtefeld, Dianne Hemmelgarn and Doris Rutschilling.
• The Osgood Legion will hold their BBQ Chicken Fry on March 20 starting at 11 a.m. until sold out.
• The Osgood Legion will have their last fish fry on Friday, March 18 Severing starts at 4:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Eat in or carry out.
• The Goat Farmers last fish fry will be Friday, March 25. Serving starts at 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. Eat in or carry out.
The writer is a regular contributor to the Sidney Daily News
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU