• Fight MS hosts a quarterless auction at 7 p.m. in the American Legion hall, 1265 Fourth Ave. Admission: $2. Tickets: 25 cents.
• Lehman Catholic High School, 2400 St. Marys Ave., presents “The King and I” today at 7 p.m., Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. Tickets: $10 reserved seating, $8 general admission at 498-1161, ext. 132, and at the door.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, presents an exhibit, “Historically Speaking: Troy City Schools,” through April 3. Hours: Monday, 7-9 p.m.; Tuesday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sunday, 1-5 p.m. Free. 937-339-0457.
• College of Wooster Art Museum, 1220 Beall Ave., Wooster, presents an exhibit, “Picture Yourself: Selfies, Cell Phones and the Digital Age,” including works by Andy Warhol, through April 10. Free. 330-263-2388.
• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Fiddler on the Roof” today through May 1. Times vary. Tickets: $59-$75, includes dinner; 800-677-9505.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “To Kill a Mockingbird,” today through April 10 for audiences 11 and older. Times vary. Tickets: $35 and up at 800-582-3208.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, presents an exhibit of works by Nathaniel Foley and John Dickinson through April 8. Exhibit hours vary. Free. 937-296-0294.
• Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati, 1127 Vine St., Cincinnati, presents “Annapurna” through April 10. Times vary. Tickets: $18-$44. 513-421-3555 and www.ensemblecincinnati.org.
• Trinity Friends Church, 650 N. Franklin St., Van Wert, presents the Southern Gospel Music Expo today at 7 p.m., Friday at 5 p.m., Saturday at 4 p.m., Sunday at 4:30 p.m. Free. 419-238-2660.
• Dayton Ballet presents “Romeo and Juliet” at 8 p.m. today and Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets: $11-$61 at www.daytonperformingarts.org.
• Edison State Community College and Mayflower Arts Center present “Women’s Untold Stories: An Evening of Music, Dance, Art and Theater” at 7 p.m. in the Mayflower Arts Center, 9 W. Main St., Troy, to benefit the Family Abuse Shelter of Miami County. Reception from 5 to 7 p.m. Tickets: $10 at www.mayflowerartscenter.com and at the door. 937-778-3815.
• Dare 2 Defy Productions presents “The Wild Party” at 8 p.m. in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets: $21.50 at ticketcenterstage.com.
• A.J. Wise Library, 300 E. Park St., Fort Loramie, offers preschool story time for children 3 1/2-kindergarten at 10:30 a.m.
• Anna Public Library hosts Drop In Preschool Playtime from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Botkins Local School hosts Evening with the Arts, exhibits, performances, from 6 to 8 p.m.
• Sidney High School, 1215 Campbell Road, presents “The Sound of Music,” today and Saturday at 7 p.m.
• Fort Loramie High School presents “Little Shop of Horrors,” today and Saturday at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m.
• Fairfield Community Arts Center, 411 Wessel Drive, Fairfield, presents “Audio Body” at 7 p.m. Tickets: $10 adults, $7 children 12 and under at 513-867-5348.
• Springfield Symphony and Springield Symphony Chorale perform “A Sea Symphony” in the Clark State Performing Arts Center, 300 S. Fountain Ave., Springfield, at 8 p.m. Tickets: $27-$51 plus fees at 937-328-3874.
• Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mercer, Auglaize and Van Wert Counties hosts Bowl for Kids Sake from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at Olympic Lanes in Van Wert. 419-584-2447.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main, Troy, presents a talk by David Fair, “Decorating with Antiques: It It Vintage or Antique?,” at 7:30 p.m. Free. 937-339-0457.
• Association of Ohio Long Rifle Collectors presents its 41st annual exhibit today and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Lafayette Hotel, 101 Front St., Marietta. Admission: $5. Information at www.aolrc.org.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, presents its exhibit, “Into the Ether: Contemporary Light Artists,” through June 26. Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Thursday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m., Sunday, noon-5 p.m. Tickets: $14 adults, $11 seniors, active military and students, $6 children 7-17, children 6 and under and members free. 937-223-4278.
• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Duck for President” in its Lunch and Learn Children’s Theater, today, Tuesday, Wednesday, April 12-13, 16 and 20, at 10:30 a.m. Tickets: $10, includes lunch, at www.lacomedia.com or 800-677-9505.
• Ohio History Center, 800 E. 17th Ave., Columbus, presents “Echoes in Time Theatre: Chicago Cubs vs. Cincinnati Reds, 1916, at 1 and 3 p.m., today and April 9, 16, 23, 30. Tickets: $5-$10 at the door. 800-686-6124.
• Palace Productions presents “To Clare with Love” in the Marion Palace Theatre, 276 Center St., Marion, at 3 p.m. Tickets: $12-$40 at www.marionpalace.org. 740-383-2101.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents a reading of “Omnium Gatherum” at 7 p.m. in the Marx rehearsal hall. Free but advance reservations required at 800-582-3208.
• New Knoxville Library hosts the Lego Builders Club for children 3-12 at 3 p.m. and presents “The Journey Food Makes” with tastings at 6:30 p.m. Advance registration for food program at 419-753-2724.
• Anna Public Library presents Show time with Sheila, a movie and crafts, at 3:30 p.m.
• New Bremen Library presents Move and Groove to the Music for children in grades K-3, at 6:30 p.m.
• The Sheets Family Library in Botkins hosts preschool story time at 6:30 p.m.
• The Wise Memorial Library in Fort Loramie hosts the Book Club for Adults, discussion of “The Double Blind,” at 6:30 p.m.
• Tri-Moraine Audubon Society presents a talk, “Global Climate Change” by Dr. Daniel Berger at 7:30 p.m. in the Student Services Center at the Ohio State University Lima campus, 4240 Campus Drive, Lima. Free.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents Mommy and Me story time for children 3-kindergarten at 10:30 a.m., the Lego Club for children in kindergarten and older at 3:30 p.m. and Lego Robotics for children in grades -7 and their parents at 4:30 p.m. Advance registration required for robot program at 419-628-2925.
• The New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children up to first grade at 6:30 p.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts Coffee and Craft for adults, fabric-wrapped hanger, at 10:30 a.m., and a family craft, glass-beaded wind chime, at 6:30 p.m. Advance registration required for each at 419-628-2925.
• Jackson Center Library presents Wacky Wednesday for children in grades preschool-12 at 3 p.m.
• New Knoxville Library presents Paws to Read, for children in grades K-2 to read to dogs, at 3:15 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-753-2724.
• Wise Memorial Library in Fort Loramie offers Toddler Time at 6 p.m.
• New Bremen Public Library presents story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m. and readers theater for children in grades 4-5 at 3:30 p.m. 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Public Library presents story time for children 3-first grade at 3 p.m.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to firstname.lastname@example.org.