SIDNEY — The city of Sidney’s Parks and Recreation Summer Food Program will be held June 5 to Aug. 11, 2017.
The summer food service program provides meals to all children without charge. The meals are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. There will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service.
Meals will be served Monday through Friday at:
• Brown Park, 100 W. Clay St., 11 to 11:30 a.m.
• Humphrey Park, Buckeye Avenue, 11 to 11:30 a.m.
• Greentree Park, 800 block of Sixth Avenue, noon to 12:30 p.m.
• Riverbend Park, 1400 Constitution Drive, 11:30 a.m. to noon.
• Berger Park, 800 S. Miami (in alley), 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
• Alpha community center, 330 E. Court St., 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
• Sherman Park, 1000 Colonial Drive, 11 to 11:30 a.m.
• Salvation Army, 419 Buckeye Ave., 11:30 a.m. to noon.
To participant in the program, meal orders must be placed a day in advance with the food program supervisor. The nutritionally balanced meal will be prepared at Wilson Health.
For more information, contract the Parks and Recreation Office, 937-498-8155.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, director, office of adjudication, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington,D.C. 20250-9410 or call 866-632-9992; 800-877-8339 (TTY); or 800-845-6136 (Spanish). The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU