SIDNEY — The Ohio Department of Transportation District 7 is seeking public comments regarding the following projects:
• AUG-33-1672, PID 100087 – The Ohio Department of Transportation proposes to realign Wapak-Fisher Road at its intersection with US 33 in Duchouquet and Pusheta Townships. The project is intended to improve safety.
• MIA-75-1415/1457, PID 97798 – ODOT proposes to undertake maintenance activities on two sets of twin bridges on Interstate 75, between Peterson and Statler Roads. The project is necessary to address the conditions of the existing bridges.
• MOT-49-1073, PID 104849 – ODOT proposes to reconfigure the Interstate 70/State Route 49 interchange into a half-diamond design with T-intersections at the ramps. The proposed improvement will include converting SR 49 south of Pleasant Plain Road into an undivided highway. The project is intended to improve safety.
• MOT-Monument Avenue Bike Lanes, PID 100459 – To better accommodate cyclists, the City of Dayton proposes to reconfigure and resurface Monument Avenue from Main Street to Wilkinson Street and St. Clair Street from Monument Street to the first alley south.
• MOT-Wilmington Pike Improvements, PID 105752 – The City of Kettering proposes to resurface Wilmington Pike from Brown Road to south of the Meijer entrance. As part of the project, the City will address a gap in the existing sidewalk system, by installing a new 5’ sidewalk on the west side of Wilmington Pike from Sta. 86+50 to Sta. 102.
Additional information regarding the above projects is available at the following link: http://www.dot.state.oh.us/districts/D07/PlanningandEngineering/Pages/Environmental.aspx
Comments may be submitted by contacting the individual below. Issues the public may wish to comment on include, but are not limited to, the effect of the project on local residents, air quality, the local economy, and historic or cultural resources. Comments should be submitted by Friday, June 30, 2017.
Those interested in giving feedback on any of the above projects can submit their comments to Tricia Bishop at 937-497-6721 or via email at Tricia.Bishop@dot.ohio.gov.