-8:01 a.m.: theft. Douglas Raasch, 54, 727 E. Parkwood St., reported a theft of $5 from his vehicle.
-6:02 a.m.: trespassing. Heather Pollard, 37, 454 W. Robinwood St., reported that the door to a vehicle, owned by Mary Perry, 66, 718 Stratford Drive, was standing open. Police investigation revealed the vehicle had been broken into.
-4:34 p.m.: trespassing. Officers responded to Wilson Health, 915 Michigan St., on the report of trespassing. Sarah Finfrock, 34, at large, was subsequently arrested.
-10:39 p.m.: theft. Barbara Perry, 60, 230 Columbia St., reported the theft of prescription medication, with total value listed as $30.
-7:54 p.m.: theft. David Daniel, 53, of Piqua, reported the theft of his cell phone from his vehicle.
-3:47 p.m.: theft. A Walmart employee reported a theft from the store, located at 2400 Michigan St. The value of the stolen items is listed as $298.
-3:24 p.m.: theft. A Walmart employee reported the theft of several items from the store, including a video security system, a baby monitor, a video doorbell, a garage camera, a hoverboard, and a monitor. The total value of the stolen items is listed as $1,018.
-3:22 a.m.: warrant. Torrance Hill, 24, of Dayton, was arrested on a warrant.
-7:54 p.m.: criminal damaging. Misti Pauley, 37, reported the damage of a vehicle, owned by John Liesner, 42, of Maplewood.
-7:12 p.m.: theft. Dennis Goings reported the theft of a cell phone, owned by Meera Good, 41, 1001 Fourth Ave.
-6:19 p.m.: telephone harassment. Jerilyn Koontz, 43, at large, was arrested for telephone harassment.
-4:48 p.m.: assault. Jerilyn Adams, 43, at large, reported that she was assaulted.
-8:29 a.m.: vandalism. Sidney City Schools Principal Doug Zimmer reported vandalism of the school’s press box. Damage is listed as $1,000.
-4:22 a.m.: OVI and assault. Bobby Wright, 38, of Greenville, was arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence. At the time of arrest, he reported he was assaulted prior to officers locating him.
-7:55 p.m.: theft. Marsha Cost, 69, 1226 Constitution Ave., reported the theft of her wallet while at a store on Michigan Street.
-7:21 p.m.: theft. Sasha Grilliot, 23, of Piqua, reported the theft of a cell phone. The total value is listed as $800.
-2:46 p.m.: theft. Thomas Block, 46, at large, was arrested for theft from Walmart, on Michigan St. The total value of stolen items is listed as $427.14. All of the merchandise was recovered.
-9:54 a.m.: criminal damaging. David Stephens, 28, 601 W. Parkwood St., reported criminal damaging at his home.
-9:43 a.m.: criminal mischief. Douglas Hearn, 64, 1105 Constitution Ave., reported his vehicle was egged.
-3:51 a.m.: criminal mischief. Lawrence Kemp, 26, 215 Belmont St., reported criminal mischief and trespassing at his residence.
-11:43 p.m.: assault. Dylan Scott, 23, of Piqua, reported that he was assaulted.
-4:57 p.m.: warrant. Ashley Hickman, 28, 1960 Fairoaks Drive, was arrested on an active warrant.
-3:54 p.m.: theft. A Walmart employee reported a theft at the business. Total value of stolen items is listed as $21.96.
-2:13 p.m.: burglary. Thomas Link, 45, 316 Buckeye Ave., reported a theft from his residence. The total value of items stolen is listed as $2,770.
-10:46 a.m.: theft. Krista Bays, 44, 2805 Wapakoneta Ave., reported the theft of her credit card.
-6:30 a.m.: criminal mischief. Derek Millhouse, 29, 483 W. Parkwood St., reported that his vehicle was egged, along with the vehicles of Jeffrey Allison, 60, 491 W. Parkwood St; Karla Fahnestock, 24, 427 W. Parkwood St.; Jaswinder Singh, 27, 343 W. Parkwood St.; and Jerold Marvin, 71, 334 W. Parkwood St.
-12:34 p.m.: burglary. Tony Donahue, 20, 411 S. Main Ave., reported a burglary at his residence.
Yvonne Melton, 49, 226 Brookburn St., was cited with starting and backing following a two-vehicle crash on Monday at 3:42 p.m.
Melton was traveling westbound on East North Street when she stopped in the lane of travel and tried to back up and detour through a driveway. The vehicle behind her, driven by Margaret Liesner, 19901 Maplewood Road, stopped and honked, but Melton continued backing up, causing her to strike Liesner’s vehicle.
• Evan Holbrook, 20, of Sandy Hook, Kentucky, was cited with traffic control deviation following a two-vehicle crash on Monday at 3:03 p.m.
Holbrook was traveling northbound on North Main Avenue, approaching the East North Street intersection. Holbrook ran the red light, causing him to collide with a westbound vehicle, driven by Jaunita McClusky, 132 Pike St., in the intersection. McClusky’s lane of travel had the green light. McClusky and a minor passenger in her vehicle were transported by Sidney Fire to Wilson Health.
• Betty Buening, 56, 685 W. Parkwood St., was cited with traffic control deviation following a two-vehicle crash on Monday at 11:33 a.m.
Buening was travelling northbound on state Route 29 when she ran a red light, causing her to collide in the intersection with a westbound vehicle on state Route 47. The second vehicle was driven by Joe O’Leary, 67, 425 S. Franklin St.
• James Hiler, 49, 400 Bowman Drive, was cited with failure to control following a one-vehicle crash on Sunday at 7:15 p.m.
Hiler was traveling southbound on Wapakoneta Avenue when he attempted to turn westbound onto Bowman Drive. While turning, Hiler lost control of the vehicle and crashed into a stop sign that was located on Bowman Drive at Wapakoneta Avenue.
• Jose Diaz, 42, 1001 Fourth Ave., was cited with failure to control following a two-vehicle crash on Sunday at 7:09 p.m.
Diaz was traveling eastbound on Park Street, approaching Fourth Avenue, when he started to turn left onto Fourth Avenue and slid into a vehicle parked in front of 706 Fourth Ave. The parked vehicle is owned by Peggy Latimer, 321 Oldham Ave.
• Eric Fridley, 25, 152 Liberty Court, was cited with right-of-way at a private road following a three-vehicle crash on Sunday at 6:49 p.m.
Fridley was traveling westbound on Tawawa Drive when he attempted to stop and slid into the intersection at Riverside Drive, causing two vehicles to collide in an attempt to evade Fridley’s vehicle. The two colliding vehicles were driven by Marlo Capuano, 50, 2154 Riverside Drive, and Brandi Broaddrick, 39, 1201 Hilltop Ave.
• Charles Price, 56, 202 N. Walnut Ave., was cited with traffic control deviation following a two-vehicle crash on Sunday at 6:47 p.m.
Price was traveling northbound on North Walnut Avenue, at the intersection of West North Street, when he pulled out and struck an eastbound vehicle on West North Street, driven by Michael Hockaday, 52, 837 Taft St.
• Troy Yoast, 19, 9243 state Route 119 West, was cited with assured clear distance ahead following a two-vehicle crash on Sunday at 6:34 p.m.
Yoast was travelling northbound on Vandemark Road, just south of Russell Road, when he attempted to stop behind a vehicle, driven by Judith Westerheide, 70, 624 Westover Drive. Yoast was unable to stop, causing him to crash into the rear of Westerheide’s vehicle.
• An unknown driver backed into a parked vehicle, owned by Robert Russell, 509 Urban Ave on Sunday at 9:56 a.m. The driver of the vehicle did not stop.
• An unknown driver was traveling westbound on Kossuth Avenue when they struck and damaged the stop sign on Kossuth Avenue at Wapakoneta Avenue on Saturday at 10:52 a.m. The driver then left the area.
• Bobby Wright, 38, of Greenville, was cited with failure to control following a one-vehicle crash on Saturday at 4:58 a.m.
Wright was traveling westbound through the parking lot of 2627 Broadway Ave. when he struck a landscaping area. Wright’s vehicle then became disabled.
• Bobby Wright, 38, of Greenville, was cited with failure to control following a two-vehicle crash on Saturday at 4:22 a.m.
Wright was traveling westbound on Arrowhead Drive when he struck a parked vehicle, owned by Shelby County Commissioners, 129 E. Court St. Wright then left the scene, and was located a short distance away after becoming involved in a second accident.
• Heather Saffle, 30, 4535 N. Thayer Road, was cited with assured clear distance ahead following a two-vehicle crash on Friday at 7:20 p.m.
Saffle was stopped behind a vehicle, driven by Hannah Monnin, 24, 16701 Sharp Road, on the Interstate 75 exit ramp, at the intersection of state Route 47, when she struck the back of Monnin’s vehicle after thinking that she had begun moving.
• Jada Lee, 20, 615 Fair Road, was cited with assured clear distance ahead following a two-vehicle crash on Friday at 5:43 p.m.
Lee was traveling westbound on Michigan Street, near the overpass of Interstate 75, when the vehicle in front of her stopped. Lee did not stop in time and struck the vehicle, which was driven by Sharon Philipot, 59, 710 Marilyn Drive.
• Eric Barnes, 21, 111 N. Pomeroy Ave., was cited with assured clear distance ahead following a two-vehicle crash on Friday at 5:36 p.m.
Barnes was traveling westbound on Michigan Street, crossing over Interstate 75, when he failed to stop for slowing traffic, causing him to strike the vehicle in front of him, which was driven by Kimberly Tucker, 41, 415 E. Poplar St.
• Mattew Peckham, 28, of Independence, Kentucky, was cited with starting/backing following a two-vehicle crash on Friday at 4:22 p.m.
Peckham was parked in front of another parked vehicle, owned by Brittany Barnes, 2339 Broadway Ave. Peckham began to back up in the attempt to leave when he struck Barnes’ vehicle with the hitch of his vehicle.
• Christopher Trahey, 19, 1138 Riverbend Blvd., was cited with right-of-way turning left following a two-vehicle crash on Monday, Dec. 18, at 2:54 p.m.
Trahey was turning southbound from the westbound lane of West Court Street at Fourth Avenue. He turned in front of a vehicle traveling eastbound on West Court Street, approaching Fourth Avenue. This caused Trahey to strike the eastbound vehicle head-on, causing his own vehicle to roll back and off the road on the northeast corner of the intersection. The second vehicle was driven by Mark Jordan, 48, 204 Forest St.
Compiled by Aimee Hancock