NEW KNOXVILLE — The New Knoxville Board of Education completed routine business during its regular meeting, July 25.
• Accepted the resignations of Samantha Fledderjohann as junior high and high school cross country coach and Becca Gilland as a cafeteria aide.
• Hired Samantha Fledderjohann as high school cross country coach, Claen Fledderjohann as junior high scross country coach, Sara Bailey as a classroom aide, Sondra Thatcher as a dishwasher and Michelle Dillon, Bonnie Rismiller and Tammy Merriam as cafeteria assistants.
• Approved school lunch and milk prices and school fees for 2016-2017.
• Approved Nickles Baker as the bread supplier and Reinhard Dairy as the milk and juice supplier for 2016-2017.
• Approved the post-issuance compliance policy.
• Certified that the school is in compliance with the nutrition standards governing the types of food and beverages that may be sold on school premises.
Reach the writer at 937-538-4824.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU