FORT LORAMIE — Kreg J. Hollenbacher will continue as Fort Loramie High School’s principal at least through July 31, 2020.
During their regular meeting, April 18, members of the Fort Loramie Board of Education voted to renew his contract through that date at an annual salary of $87,500.
In other action, the board:
• Accepted a proposal by Access Engineering Solutions to provide planning, design and construciton administration services for the elementary school parking lot expansion project.
• Accepted the resignations of bus driver Margaret Pleiman, special education aide Julie Theis and girls golf coach Michael Anthony.
• Nonrenewed all supplemental contracts and the certified hourly contracts of drivers education instructors Paula Coder and Sue Kaufman.
• Hired a substitute teacher at the rate of $90 per day.
• Voted to permit the FFA club to attend its state convention in Columbus, May 3-4.
• Accepted donations of $744 by GYM Inc. to purchase a cross country state banner; of $1,200 by the Fort Loramie Booster Club to support the purchase of pole vaulting equipment; of $500 by Cargill to support Lego robotics; of $2,000 by Select Arc to support Science Olympiad; of $60 by Keller Grain & Feed to support the FFA; of $60 by Mike and Karen Ballas to support elementary room funds; of $395.30 by the board of education to support the scholarship fund and the discretionary ncentive fund; and of $653.75 by an anonymous donor to support the drama fund.
• Approved athletic participation for 2017-2018.
Reach the writer at 937-538-4824.