• Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, exhibits “Think Outside the Brick: The Creative Art of Lego,” which runs through Feb. 25, “Laura Park: 2017 Columbus Comics Residency Exhibition” through Feb. 11, “Three Chagalls” through March 11, “Sidney Chafetz: Poets and False Prophets” through Dec. 3, “Botanical Wonders: Flower Figure Quilts 1850-1950” through March 11; “Beyond Impressionism: Paris, Fin de Siecle: Signac, Redon, Toulouse-Lautrec and Their Contemporaries,” which runs through Jan. 21; and “Motion” through April 30. Exhibit hours vary. Museum admission: Adults $14; seniors, $8; students 18 and older, $8; students 6-17, $5; children 5 and under, free; Sundays free; Thursdays 5 to 9 p.m., pay what you want. 614-629-0359.
• Springfield Museum of Art, 107 Cliff Park Road, Springfield, presents “Ponds, Gardens and Shadows: Paintings by Jennifer Rosengarten” through Jan. 7. Wednesday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission: $5 adults, $3 students and seniors, children 17 and under, free. 937-325-4673.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, presents an exhibit, “Alphonse Mucha: Master of Art Nouveau—Selections from the Dhawan Collection,” through Dec. 31. And presents a curatorial conversation, “Loie Fuller,” today at 6 p.m. Exhibit admission: $14 adults, $11 seniors, students 18 and older and active military, $6 children 7 to 17, free for members and children 6 and under. 937-223-4278.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, exhibits “Cooperative Works by Kevin Russell and Richard Paldino” through Nov. 26. Monday, 7 to 9 p.m., Tuesday-Thursday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday-Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday, 1 to 5 p.m. Free. 937-339-0457.
• Johnson-Humrickhouse Museum, 300 N. Whitewoman St., Coshocton, presents an exhibit, “WWI Posters—Rallying the Home Front,” which runs through Dec. 31. Open Tuesday through Sunday, noon to 4 p.m. Admission: $4 adults, $3 children. 740-622-8710.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, exhibits “Andrew F. Dailey, Drawings Paintings and Mark T. Wiesner, Mixed Media Schulpture”,” through Friday. Exhibit hours: today, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Free. 937-296-0294.
• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Timeless Memories of Christmas” through Dec. 31. Times vary. Tickets: $61-$75 includes dinner. 800-677-9505.
• Tipp City Area Arts Council presents its third annual 6×6 Art for All exhibit in the Mayflower Arts Center, 9 W. Main St., Troy, through Dec. 16. Admission free.
• Today is the deadline for children in grades K-8 to register for Wild Art For Kids, a painting workshop scheduled for Saturday from 10 a.m. to noon in Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy. Fee: $25 includes materials. 937-698-6493.
• AB Graham Center, 8025 E. U.S. Route 36, Conover, hosts bingo games at 7 p.m. Boards cost 25 cents each. Food available.
• Troy Civic Theatre presents “The Pajama Game” Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m., in the Barn in the Park along Adams Street in Troy. Tickets $16 at www.troycivictheatre.com.
• AMVETS Post 1986, 1319 Fourth Ave., hosts a fish and chicken fry from 4 to 7 p.m. Dine in or carry out. Meals: $7.
• The Winter Wonderland Parade steps off at 6:30 p.m. and travels through downtown Sidney. Lighted floats and bands. Free.
• Miami County Park District hosts a Souper Walk, a hike and a cup of hot soup, from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Charleston Falls Preserve, 2535 Ross Road, Tipp City. Free. Register at www.miamicountyparks.com.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, hosts a Vine & Canvas event, “Bring on the Bubbly,” from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Wine tasting and art tour. Tickets in advance: $30 members; $35 nonmembers. At the door: $40. 937-223-4278.
• Springfield Symphony Orchestra presents Cirque Musica in “Heroes & Villains” in the Clark State Performing Arts Center, 300 S. Fountain Ave., Springfield, at 5 p.m., a pre-concert talk at 4:15 p.m. and a Kid’s Zone with instrument petting zoo, games and prizes for children in grades three through six at 4 p.m. Concert tickets: $30-$47 adults, $18 students; Kid’s Zone tickets: $10 at www.springfieldsym.org.
• Miami County YMCA Robinson Branch, 3060 S. county Road 25A, Tipp City, hosts a Saturday Night Live event for children in grades K to six, from 7 to 11:30 p.m. Swimming, games, bounce house, movie, pizza. Fee: $10 members, $16 nonmembers. 937-440-9622.
• The Equestrian Therapy Program hosts a volunteer orientation and training session from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Fassett Farm, 22532 Grubb-Bowsher Road, Cridersville. 419-657-2700.
• COSI, 333 W. Broad St., Columbus, opens an interactive dinosaur exhibit. Wednesday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission: $20 adults, $15 children 2 to 12, members free.
• Miami County Park District hosts a nature play date from 2 to 3 p.m. in the Stillwater Prairie Reserve, 9750 state Route 185, Covington; a Preschool in the Park program, “Calling All Turkeys, from 11 a.m. to noon and a healthy cooking class for beginners from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Lost Creek Reserve, 2385 state Route 41, Troy. Play date free. Cooking class fee: $5. Preschool fee: $3. Advance registration required at miamicountyparks.com.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, presents a Sound Bite talk, “Georgia O’Keeffe: ‘Purple Leaves,’” at 1:30 p.m. in the museum rotunda. Admission: free for members, $14 adults, $11 seniors, students 18 and older and active military, $6 children 7 to 17, includes museum admission. daytonartinstitute.org.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, hosts View from the Vista, birdwatching from 2 to 4 p.m. 937-698-6493.
• Today is the deadline for children in grades K to six to register for a two-day day camp scheduled for Nov. 22 and 24 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Piqua and Robinson branches of the Miami County YMCA. Swimming, roller skating, Jumpy’s. Fee: $20 members, $26 nonmembers at 937-773-9622.
• Miami County Park District hosts a dog social, “Bark in the Park,” in the Stillwater Prairie Reserve, 9750 state Route 185, Covington, from 1 to 3 p.m. Free. Register at miamicountyparks.com.
• Springfield Symphony Orchestra presents the Springfield Youth Orchestras and Children’s Chorus in concert at 7 p.m. in Southgate Baptist Church, 2111 S. Center Blvd., Springfield. Admission free but donations will be accepted. 937-325-8100.
• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents Christmas with the Hoppers at 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Tickets: $42-$44. Includes meal. www.lacomedia.com.
• Today is the deadline for advance reservations for the free Thanksgiving Day meal scheduled for Nov. 23, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the Knights of Columbus hall, 40 N. Main St., Minster. Reservatons at 419-628-3726.
• Darke County Parks hosts an early morning discovery hike for adults at 8 a.m. and Project FeederWatch, bird-watching, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. today and Wednesday in the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 state Route 502 W., Greenville. Free. Take binoculars for both events. 937-548-0165.
• AMVETS Post 1986, 1319 Fourth Ave., hosts wing night from 4 to 7 p.m. Dine in or carry out. Wings: 60 cents dine-in; 70 cents carry out.
• First Presbyterian Church, 202 N. Miami Ave., presents the 11th annual Turkey Trot 5K Walk/Run to End Hunger at 8:30 a.m. Proceeds benefit the Alpha Center. 492-4597.
• Feast of Giving, Thanksgiving in Dayton, offers a free meal from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Dayton Convention Center, 22 E. Fifth St., Dayton. Free parking in the convention center garage.
• A Thanksgiving Day meal will be served in the Knights of Columbus hall, 40 N. Main St., Minster, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Advance reservations preferred (see Monday, above), but walk-ins welcomed. Free. 419-628-1328.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit event listings to email@example.com.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU