• Packer Historical Center, 112 W. Main St., Anna, is open Thursdays from 6 to 8 p.m. and Sundays from 1 to 4 p.m.
• Martial arts classes teaching karate and jujitsu will be held from children aged 6 through adults at the Sidney-Shelby County YMCA. Classes will be held on Fridays from 6 to 7 p.m. for beginners at a cost of $22 for members and $40 for non-members for four classes. Advanced classes will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. and cost $44 for members and $80 for non-members for four classes. All classes are taught by Sensei David Smith, in partnership with Jukido-Kai School-Martial Arts.
• Kinetics classes are available at the Sidney-Shelby County YMCA and include: Mommy & Me (parent & child, ages 10 to 24 months); Pre-School Gymnastics (ages 2 to 5); Youth Gymnastics (ages 6+); Pre-Team Gymnastics; Acrobatic Gymnastics; Cheerleading classes; Tumbling classes; and Competitive Gymnastics Team. For days, times and cost, please visit www.sidney-ymca.org.
• Aquatics classes are available at the Sidney-Shelby County YMCA and include: Water Discovery/Exploration (parent & child, ages 6 months to 3 years); Preschool Swim Lessons (ages 3 to 6; swimmers in levels 1 through 3 must have a parent or adult in the water with the child); Youth Swim Lessons (ages 6+); Competitive Swim Team (Y Stingrays); Adult Swim Lessons (by appointment only); and Private & Semi-private Lessons available. For days, times and cost, please visit www.sidney-ymca.org.
• Dayton’s “Holly Days 2021” celebration will be held from 3 to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 7 through Thursday, Dec. 9 and is free and open to the public. Food, an artisan market, live entertainment and more will be available to the public. For more event information, vendor list, and entertainment schedule, visit arcadedayton.com.
FRIDAY, NOV. 26
• Downtown Dayton will celebrate 49 years of the holiday season during the month-long Dayton Holiday Festival, presented by AES Ohio, which kicks off with the Grande Illumination and Dayton Children’s Parade Spectacular in Lights from 4 to 9 p.m. Courthouse Square will be the center of the evening full of family entertainment.
SATURDAY, NOV. 27
The Historic Sidney Theatre will screen the Ohio State vs. Michigan rivalry game on Saturday, Nov. 27 beginning at 7 a.m. The theatre’s doors and concessions with breakfast will be open from 7 a.m. through the end of the game. The event is free and pre-registration is required. To pre-register, visit https://sidneytheatre.org/events/kegs-and-eggs.