FORT LORAMIE — Voters in Fort Loramie will see an income tax renewal measure on their ballots in November.
The village council voted unanimously during its July 9 meeting to put the renewal to a public vote this fall.
In other business, the council:
• Noted that income tax receipts for 2018 continue to lag 2017 receipts by more than 11 percent.
• Accepted reports by the Police and Safety, Parks, and Streets and Sanitation committees and by Village Administrator Tony Schmitmeyer.
• Learned that the Planning Commission had approved a replat request combining three parcels into one at 26 Elm St. The council had approved the measure in June.
• Discussed open burning regulations, taking down street lights along Louis Street, the catch basin along Oakwood, dirt for the Redskin Memorial Park, the possibility of a bike path from the park to the state park, charging residents for water tower maintenance and adding industrial park lot availability to the website.
• Moved into executive session to discuss the sale of land. No action was taken after the session.
Reach the writer at 937-538-4824.