OSGOOD — The Osgood Legion held their euchre tournament on Thursday, March 4. Those who held hot cards were Elsie Winner, Steve Poeppelman, Carl Pohl and Wilber Sturwold.
• Osgood Legion’s next Fish Fry is Friday, March 18, 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Eat in or carry out.
• Holy Week Mass schedule is as follows: Holy Thursday, March 24, at 7:30 p.m. at St. Louis North Star; Good Friday, March 25, at 1 p.m. at St. Louis North Star; Holy Saturday Vigil Mass is March 26 at 7:30 p.m. at St. Louis North Star; Easter Sunday 8:30 a.m. at St. Louis North Star and 10:30 a.m. at St. Nickolas Osgood.
• There is a list of Parish shut ins at St. Nickolas and St. Louis entrances Please pick one upnd send an Easter card to them.
• The area Boy Scouts have left yellow bags on doors. Please place nonperishable food, toiletry item in the bag and place it outside by 9 a.m. on March 12.
• Goat Farmers are having a fish fry on Friday, March 11. Serving time is 5 to 8 p.m. Eat in or Carry Out. Last one for the season is Friday, March 25.
The writer is a regular contributor to the Sidney Daily News.