JACKSON CENTER — Jackson Center Community Days begin Thursday, June 1, and among the planned events are the queen and little miss Jackson Center pageants.
Beginning at 7 p.m., Thursday, in the Elder Theatre, the pageants will feature five queen contestants and nine little miss contestants.
This year’s queen contestants are:
• Madison Yarkosy, 15, sponsored by Jackson Center Pharmacy and Wellness Center. She is the daughter of Greg and Erin Yarkosky.
• Connor Pipke, 17, sponsored by Lawn Wizard. She is the daughter of Charlie and Mindy Pipke.
• Madilynn Platfoot, 17, sponsored by Heads Up Salon. She is the daughter of Scott and Cathy Platfoot.
• Katelyn Sosby, 16, sponsored by Mary Rutan Hospital Jackson Center Family Care. She is the daughter of Dwaine and Tina Sosby.
• Kaylee Murphy, 17, sponsored by Subway. She is the daughter of Scot and Valerie Fogt.
This year’s little miss contestants are:
• Brynleigh Osysko, 6, daughter of Ryan and Ashley Osysko.
• Jerzie Butts, 7, daughter of Kristin and Steve Butts.
• Marcee Kipker, 7, daughter of Matt and Vicki Kipker.
• Johonna McClintock, 6, daughter of Amanda McClintock.
• Breanna Finn, 6, daughter of Jed and Mindy Finn.
• Cadence Aufderhaar, 6, daughter of Shawn and Alicia Aufderhaar.
• Whitney York, 6, daughter of Allen and Melanie York.
• Hadley Jackson, 7, daughter of Anthony and Stephanie Jackson.
• Brooklyn Bensman, 6, daughter of Shaun and Christy Bensman.
Reach the writer at 937-538-4825.