SIDNEY — A Troy man remains at large after being indicted on six felony counts and two misdemeanors, following his arrest, May 22.
Bradley J. Ellis, 23, Troy, was indicted by the Shelby County grand jury, Thursday, June 1, on two counts of improper handling of a firearm on a motor vehicle, and one count each of carrying a concealed weapon, tampering with evidence, possession of drugs, aggravated possession of drugs, aggravated menacing and criminal damaging or endangering.
Ellis is accused of discharging a 9mm Glock 19 Gen 4 semi-automatic handgun into the air above Derrick Tennery’s head while Ellis was on a 2017 Harley Davidson motorcycle. He then allegedly fled the scene, threw bag of methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDMA or molly) away from him and had heroin and fentanyl in his possession. He also allegedly used a drywall compound to damage the diesel engine of Tennery’s truck.
He and others indicted this week face arraignment, June 6, at 10 a.m., in Shelby County Common Pleas Court.
They include the following:
• Allen Bernard, 36, 19429 Norwood St., Detroit, Michigan, aggravated trafficking in drugs and possessing criminal tools. He allegedly had 350 morphine sulfate 100-mg tablets in his possession, as well as bags and shoes with hollow insoles for transporting and storing the tablets.
• Thomas Groundwater, 31, 878 Deaver Road, Blairsville, Georgia, possession of drugs, allegedly heroin.
• David D. Goff, 43, Pemberton, possession of drugs and possessing criminal tools. He allegedly possessed methamphetamine and plastic bag and syringe.
• Lucianna Norregarrd, 32, 878 Deaver Rd., Blairsville, Georgia, possession of drugs, allegedly heroin.
• Amanda D. Fleming, 35, Sidney, theft. Allegedly stole a debit MasterCard/Ohio EPPICard belonging to John Castle.
• Heidi May, 49, 333 S. Miami Ave., possession of drugs and possessing criminal tools. She allegedly possessed heroin, with syringes, spoon and empty gel caps.
• Curtis A. Chrisman, 36, 2009 Michigan Ave., possession of drugs, allegedly heroin.
• Travis Pike, 38, 826 Spruce Ave., domestic violence. He allegedly punched and kicked a member of his family, and has previous domestic violence convictions in Sidney Municipal Court and in Shelby County Common Pleas Court.
• Joshua S. Centers, 28, 4101 Paulus Road, possession of drugs, allegedly heroin.
• Christopher Hecht, 62, 333 S. Miami Ave., possession of drugs and possessing criminal tools. He allegedly possessed heroin, syringes, a straw, a spoon and empty gel caps for abusing heroin.
• Tara Rae Wilson, 27, at large. Possession of drugs, possessing criminal tools. She allegedly possessed heroin, control capsules and a syringe for abusing heroin.
• Timothy Scott Ervin, 27, 242 E. College Ave., Springfield, operating a motor vehicle while under the influence with prior convictions in Clark County on four separate dates, and driving under suspension.
• Rocky Leon Stone, 36, 225 Queen St., felony possession of drugs, possessing criminal tools and misdemeanor possession of drugs. He allegedly possessed heroin, a syringe and clonazepam.
• Lance C. Shewalter, 32, at large, with warrant for arrest, robbery and possessing criminal tools. He allegedly demanded the employees of the McDonald’s at 2215 Michigan Street to give him money from the cash drawer and had a black bag, gloves and hooded sweatshirt.
• Michael A. Wooten, 54, remains jailed on two counts of possession of drugs and possessing criminal tools. He allegedly possessed heroin and a syringe.
• Peter Stokes, 24, at large, failure to provide change of address, having previously been convicted of unlawful restraint with sexual motivation and of attempted failure to provide change of address.
• Kandice Lee Hall, 21, 107 S. Wilkinson, endangering children. She allegedly place her infant into a bassinet she knew was unsafe and failed to provide proper medical attention after the baby stopped breathing.
• Gregory Cloninger, 59, at large, with warrant for arrest, failure to provide change of address. He has previously been convicted of attempted illegal use of a minor in nudity-oriented material in Logan.
• Brandy N. Lesley, 25, 5886 state Route 29, illegal use of supplemental nutrition or WIC program benefits, to an amount of $862.
• Eric D. Root, 37, remains jailed on one count of vandalism. Root allegedly purposefully vandalized a sprinkler head at the Shelby County Jail.