SIDNEY — The following recently appeared for sentencing in Shelby County Common Pleas Court. All sentences include the cost of prosecution.
• John B Moorman III, 22, 18488 Herring Road, attempted possession of drugs. 120 days in jail, with 21 days of pre-sentencing jail credit.
• James Blanks, 25, attempted grand theft. 5 years probation and $1,000 restitution.
• Daniel Lewis, 25, of Van Wert, attempted possession of drugs and attempted possession of criminal tools. 180 days concurrent days in jail, $300 fine.
• Tara Wilson, 27, of Sidney, possession of drugs. 11 months in jail, consecutive to the sentence she is currently serving, with 88 days of pre-sentencing jail credit.
• Robert Swearingen, 37, 431 N. Main St., attempted having weapons under disability. Five years probation, $300 fine.