SIDNEY — The following were recently sentenced in Shelby County’s Court of Common Pleas. All sentencings include the cost of prosecution.
• Aaron Swartz, 26, 1305 Constitution Ave., felony trafficking in drugs. $400 fine, five years probation and drug and alcohol counseling.
• Michael Hunter, 58, 161 State Route 362, Fort Loramie, reckless operation of a motor vehicle and operating a vehicle while under the influence, both misdemeanors. $375 fine, one year license suspension and five years probation.
• Michael Hammersley, 33, St. Marys, attempted illegal conveyance of drugs into a detention facility. He tested positive for THC before sentencing, but recently received an Ohio medical marijuana card. $400 fine, five years probation and drug and alcohol treatment at Western Ohio Regional Treatment and Habilitation Center. His truck was forfeited.
• Michael Austin, 33, Flint, Michigan, possession of drugs. $300 fine, five years probation and drug and alcohol treatment.
• Gina Bailey, 47, 202 Canal St., Port Jefferson, aggravated assault. Five years probation, drug and alcohol treatment, 60 days in jail and pay restitution to the amount of $584.93.
• Richard Cook, 51, Lakeview, attempted possession of drugs and operating a vehicle while under the influence, both misdemeanors. $25 fine, drug and alcohol treatment, five years probation, 30 days in jail and one year license suspension.
• Christina Barga, 46, 615 Sixth Ave., possessing criminal tools. $300 fine, drug and alcohol counseling and five years community control.
Reach the writer at 937-538-4825.