SIDNEY — The following juvenile traffic offenders appeared before Judge Jeff Beigel in Shelby County Juvenile Court during August. Fines and other penalties listed are in addition to court costs, unless otherwise noted.
• Lauren Larger, 17, 2273 Beechwood Trail, failure to yield at stop sign. 30 day driver’s license suspension and $50 fine.
• Jade Schwabenland, 17, 12148 Drive, Minster, driver’s seat belt violation. $30 fine.
• Seth Frantom, 16, 620 Thomas Drive, driver’s seat belt violation. $30 fine.
• Carly Dean, 16, 10220 W. Russell Road, disobeyed traffic device. Traffic diversion program.
• Janell Greve, 17, 19068 Schipper Road, Botkins, speeding. Traffic diversion program.
• Jacob Trent, 16, 2907 Kuther Road, failure to control. Traffic diversion program.
• Hailey New, 16, 1607 Port Jefferson Road, stop prior to driving on sidewalk area. Traffic diversion program.
• Auanna Edens, 17, 1509 Sandlewood Place, failure to yield. Traffic diversion program.
Compiled by Heather Willard.