OSGOOD — Osgood Legion Post 588 and Ladies Auxiliary are sponsoring a Veteran’s Free Bean Soup Meal. This will be held on Sunday, Nov. 8, at the Osgood American Legion. Soup will be served 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. There will be sandwiches, soft drinks, and homemade pies are also available.
Raffle tickets with prizes also available. All are welcome.
• Those who held winning tickets for the Osgood Legion youth Raffle for October are Bob Condon, Diane DeMange, Louis Grieshop, Marvin Luthman, Tonia Kramer and Jerry Grieshop.
• The Osgood Legion will sponsor a dance on Nov. 7. The door are opening early because there are for free Rhumba lessons from 7 to 8 p.m. Then the dance starts at 8 p.m. with DJ Wernhoft providing the music. The cost is $10 with the all the proceeds g to Big Brothers and Big Sisters.
• The next recycling drive will be Nov. 7. From 9 to 11 a.m. Items taken are cardboard( break down boxes), paper, magazines and any slick paper. Place these items in paper sacks, tied up or in cardboard boxes.
Cancellations will be aired on WCSM or their website, Call Jude at 419-582-2554 for any questions or concerns.
• Mass intentions are taken the month of November. There are forms at the entrance of the church.
• St. Vincent Clothing truck will be at St. Louis parking lot on Nov. 6-8. Please fill the back of the trailer first.
• All Souls service will be Sunday, Nov. 1. This will be at St. Nickolas starting at 1 p.m.
The writer is a regular contributor to the Sidney Daily News.