• Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra presents Collin Raye in a tribute to Glen Campbell, at 8 p.m., in the Fraze Pavilion, 695 Lincoln Park Blvd., Kettering. Tickets: $40-$70 at the door.
• Today is the deadline to register a tem in the co-ed mud volleyball tournament scheduled for Saturday at 10 a.m. at the A.B. Graham Memorial Center, Ohio 36 and Alcony-Conover Road, Conover. Fee per team: $60 at abgraham.org.
• Shelby County Historical Society continues its exhibit, “Intrepid Women of Shelby County,” which runs through October, in the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave. Monday-Friday, 1-5 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m.-noon. Free.
• Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, 1777 E. Broad St., Columbus, presents “Origami in the Garden,” large- and small-scale works in metal, through Nov. 13. Daily 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission: $13 adults, $10 seniors and students, $6 children 3-17, members and children 2 and under, free. fpconservatory.org.
• La Comedia Dinner Theater, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “The Wizard of Oz” through Aug. 28. Times vary. Tickets: $59-$75 adults; $30 children 11 and under. 800-677-9505.
• Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, presents “Picasso: The Great War, Experimentation and Change” and “Picasso: 25 Years of Edition Ceramics,” which run through Sept. 10. Hours vary. Admission: $6-$20. www.columbusmuseum.org.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, presents an exhibit of woven coverlets, “Covering the Past,” through Aug. 28. Admission is free. 937-339-0457.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, presents an interactive exhibit, “The Antarctic Sublime & Elements of Nature: Water,” which runs through Oct. 16. Today, 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Friday, Saturday, Wednesday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Sunday, noon-5 p.m. Admission: $14 adults; $11 seniors, college students, active military; $6 children 7-17; members and children 6 and under free. And a talk today by Dr. Susan Martis, “Blue Streak,” at 6 p.m. Admission: $12. 937-223-4278.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, opens an exhibit of plaster sculpture by Stefan Chinov and oil paintings by Jeremy Long with a reception from 6 to 8 p.m. Exhibit open today 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Free. 937-296-0294.
• National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, Wight-Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, runs “MathAlive!,” an inteactive exhibit of video games, sports, design, music, entertainment, space and robotics, through Oct. 2. Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday through Saturday. Free.
• Miami County Fair closes today at the fairgrounds, 650 N. County Road 25A, Troy. Admission: $5; children 8 and under free. 937-335-7492.
• The 42nd annual Bremenfest opens today with Family Movie Night and runs from 3 p.m. to 12:45 a.m. Friday, 8 a.m. to 12:45 a.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 9:45 p.m. Sunday in and around the Crown Pavilion in New Bremen. Food, beer, entertainment, raffles, games, races, chili cook-off, car show, fishing derby, 5K, bike tours, rides, pageant. Parade at 1 p.m., Sunday. Free. bremenfest.com.
• National Tractor Pulling Championships run today through Sunday on teh Wood County Fairgrounds, 13800 W. Poe Road, Bowling Green. Tickets: $20-$374 adults, children 10 and under free, at www.pulltown.com.
• Today is the deadline for people 13 and older to register to create a goldfinch painting scheduled for Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m. at Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy. Fee: $35. 937-698-6493.
• Tipp City Players Community Theatre presents “The Music Man” in the Tipp Central Auditorium, 223 W. Broadway St., Tipp City, today, Saturday and Aug. 26-27 at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m. Tickets: $15 adults. 937-667-7469.
• Victoria Theatre Association screens “Gone with the Wind” at 7 p.m., today and Saturday, and at 3 p.m., Sunday, in the Victoria Theatre, 138 N. Main St., Dayton. Tickets: $6 at www.ticketcenterstage.com.
• Darke County Parks hosts hikes for butterfly monitoring at 2 p.m. in the Shawnee Prairie Nature Preserve, 4267 state Route 502, Greenville.
• The Darke County Fair opens today and runs through Aug. 27 on the Darke County Fairgrounds, 800 Sweitzer St., Greenville. Admission: $7 for adults 12 and older; children under 12 free with paying adult. www.darkecountyfair.com.
• Matsuricon, a Japanese pop-culture convention, runs today through Sunday at the Greater Columbus convention Center, 400 N. High St., Columbus. Admission: $25-$55. Information at www.matsuricon.org.
• Allen County Fair opens today and runs through Aug 27. Daily 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., on the Allen County Fairgrounds, 2750 Harding Highway, Lima. Admission: $7, children 6 and under free.
• Downtown Sidney hosts a scavenger hunt through downtown Sidney beginning at 5:30 p.m. www.downtownSidney.com.
• Rock Piqua presents Spungewurthy and 1988 in concert at 7 p.m. in Lock Nine Park, Water and Spring streets, Piqua. Free. Take lawn chairs.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, hosts a night hike at 9 p.m. and a public star gaze at 10 p.m. Free.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents Brewster at the Schuster, beer tasting from 3 to 6 p.m. in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets in advance, $35, at 888-228-3630; at the door, $40. Designated driver and food tickets, $5 each.
• The National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, hosts National Aviation Day from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Educational activities and exhibits. Free. www.nationalmuseum.af.mil.
• Darke County Parks hosts a summer walk, “Pollinators on the Prairie,” at 10 a.m. starting at the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 state Route 502, Greenville. Free. 937-548-0165.
• The Great Sidney Farmers Market runs from 8 a.m. to noon, on the courtsquare in downtown Sidney.
• Versailles FareFest runs from 2 to 5 p.m. in downtown Versailles. Food, beer, wine, entertainment. Tickets: $45 in advance at 836-526-3020, $55 at the door. Food only tickets: $25.
• Fairborn Sweet Corn Festival runs today and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. in Fairborn Community Park, 691 E. Dayton-Yellow Springs Road, Fairborn. Vendors, activities, entrtainment, food. Free. ww.fairbornsweetcornfestival.org.
• Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue presents Ferret Buckeye Bash, a ferret show, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., in the Northland Performing Arts Center, 4411 Tamarack Boulevard, Columbus. Tickets: $5 adults, $1 children, $12 family.
• Fifth annual Powwow to Honor Our Veterans runs today from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on the Shelby County Fairgrounds, 700 Fair Road. Entertainment, food, vendors. Free.
• Johnston Farm and Indian Agency, Hardin Road, Piqua, presents Evening on the Canal, dinner and a twilight ride on canal boat at 6:30 p.m. Advance reservations required. Tickets: $35 adults; $30 children 6-12; $25 members. 800-752-2619.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, presents View from the Vista, birdwatching, from 2 to 4 p.m.
• Pasco United Methodist Church hosts Pasco in the Park, at 10:30 a.m., in Blackston Shelter at Custenborder field, 449 Riverside Drive. Worship, cookout, potluck, games.
• Southwestern Auglaize County Summer Concert Series presents Soul Brothers in concert at 6:30 p.m. in the Minster Machine Centennial Park. Free. Take lawn chairs.
• Darke County Fair presents Chicago in concert at 8 p.m. at the fairgrounds, 800 Sweitzer St., Greenville. Tickets: $37-$55 at www.darkecountyfair.com.
• Darke County Parks hosts a fitness hike at 6:30 p.m. in the Turkeyfoot Preserve, Bishop Road off Ohio 121 S., Greenville. Free. 937-548-0165.
• New Bremen Library offers a back-to-school, drop-in craft from 1 to 4 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-629-2158.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts story time for all ages and free freeze pops at 3:30 p.m.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts Story Time for children up to first grade at 6:30 p.m. 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Public Library hosts storytime for children 3 to first grade at 3 p.m.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to email@example.com.