• The Lupus Foundation of America, Greater Ohio Chapter hosts its call-in support group at 7 p.m. Advance registration required at 888-665-5877.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly meets at 5 p.m. in the Northside Commons Community Center, 316 W. Russell Road. 937-789-4317.
• Nar-Anon meets at 7 p.m. in the St. John’s Lutheran Church, 120 W. Water St. 937-622-5488.
• Sidney Gateway Hi12 meets at noon at the American Legion post, 1265 Fourth Ave. All Masons are welcome.
• Sidney Rotary Club meets at noon at the Moose Lodge, 1200 Broadway Ave.
• Versailles Health Care Center, 200 Marker Road, Versailles, offers a joint replacement class at 6 p.m., in the Rehab Clinic. Free. Advance registration at 937-526-0130.
• Shelby County Genealogical Society meets at 7 p.m. in the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave. James E. Ryhal will present “How to Make Family Stories into a Book.”
• Miami-Shelby Ostomy Support Group meets at 7 p.m. in Upper Valley Medical Center Conference Room A, 3130 N. county Road 25A, Troy. 937-440-7636.
• Copeland retirees and their spouses meet at 11:30 a.m. for lunch in the IUE hall, 1330 S. Main Ave. 492-3770.
• Sidney Kiwanis Club meets at noon at the Moose Lodge, 1200 Broadway Ave. 937-710-4944.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit meeting notices to firstname.lastname@example.org.