• The Miami-Shelby Ostomy Support Group meets at 7 p.m. in Conference Room A of Upper Valley Medical Center, 3130 N. County Road 25A, Troy. Edison State Community College nursing students will speak. 937-440-4706.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly meets at 5 p.m. in the Northside Commons Community Center, 316 W. Russell Road. 937-789-4317.
• Nar-Anon meets at 7 p.m. in the St. John’s Lutheran Church, 120 W. Water St. 937-622-5488.
• Sidney Gateway Hi12 meets at noon at the American Legion post, 1265 Fourth Ave. All Masons are welcome.
• Sidney Rotary Club meets at noon at the Moose Lodge, 1200 Broadway Ave.
• Total Joint Replacement Class meets at 6 p.m. in the Versailles Health Care Center, 200 Marker Drive, Versailles. Dr. Chad Weber will discuss what to expect in joint replacement. Call 937-526-0130 to register.
• Sidney Kiwanis Club meets at noon at the Moose Lodge, 1200 Broadway Ave. 937-710-4944.
• Power over Parkinson’s meets at 4 p.m. in the Versailles Health Care Center, 200 Marker Drive, Versailles. Denise Bergman will present, “Dysphagia-Swallowing Disorders.” Register at 937-526-0130.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Send meeting notices to email@example.com.