• Dayton Ballet presents “Dracula:Bloodlines,” today at 7:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m., and Sunday at 3 p.m. in the Victoria Theatre, 138 N. Main St., Dayton. Karen Russo Burke will give a talk, “The First Step,” 45 minutes before each performance. Tickets: $21-$72 at 937-228-3630.
• Riverside Art Center, 3 W. Auglaize St., Wapakoneta, presents the Greater Wapakoneta Community Fall Show art exhibit through Oct. 27. Gallery hours: noon to 4 p.m. daily. Free.
• Shelby County Historical Society continues its exhibit, “Intrepid Women of Shelby County,” which runs through October, in the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave. Monday-Friday, 1-5 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m.-noon. Free.
• Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, 1777 E. Broad St., Columbus, presents “Origami in the Garden,” large- and small-scale works in metal, through Nov. 13. Daily 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission: $13 adults, $10 seniors and students, $6 children 3-17, members and children 2 and under, free. fpconservatory.org.
• Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, presents “Greater Columbus: The 2016 Greater Columbus Arts Council Visual Arts Exhibition” through Nov. 6; “Lucy Raven: Low Relief” through Nov. 27; “Dogs” through 2017; “Glass Magic” through 2018; “Graphic Novelist Residency Exhibition: Ronald Wimberly” through Feb. 19; “The Sun Placed in the Abyss,” “Bodies@Work: The Work of Ruben and Isabel Toledo” and ““Aminah’s Presidential Suite.” Hours vary. Admission: $6-$20. 614-629-0359. www.columbusmuseum.org.
• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Million Dollar Quartet” through Oct. 29. Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.; Saturdays at 5 p.m. Tickets: $59-$75, includes dinner. 800-677-9505.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “Disgraced” through Sunday and “Jitney” through Nov. 12. Times vary. Tickets: $35 and up at www.cincyplay.com or 800-582-3208.
• Actors Theatre of Louisville, 316 W. Main St., Louisville, presents “MacBeth” by William Shakespeare through Sunday. Times vary. Tickets: $25-$59. 502-584-1205. www.actorstheatre.org.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, presents, “Vessels, Vistas & Visions,” art by Pamela Ridenour, Donna Pierce-Clark and Shirley DeLaet, which runs through Nov. 27. Free. 937-339-0457.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, presents “Ravaged Sublime: Landscape Photography in the 21st Century” through Jan. 8. Wednesday and Friday-Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sunday, noon-5 p.m. Admission: $14 adults; $11 seniors 60 and older, students 18 and older and active military; $6 children 7-17; free for members and children 6 and under.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, opens solo exhibitions by Terry Glass and Stephen Goettsch with a recepiton from 6 to 8 p.m.; exhibit runs through Nov. 18. Exhibit open Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Friday 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Free. 937-296-0294.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents “The Jersey Boys” in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton through Sunday. Tickets: $30 and up at 888-228-3630.
• Dayton Ballet, Dayton Opera and Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra present “Dracula: Bloodlines” today through Sunday at 8 p.m. in the Victoria Theatre, 126 N. Main St., Dayton. Tickets: $21-$72 at www.daytonperformingarts.org.
• Columbus Children’s Theatre presents “Sleepy Hollow: A Musical Tale” in the Park Street Theatre, 512 Park St., Columbus, today through Nov. 5. Times vary. Tickets: $12-$25 at 614-224-6672.
• New Bremen Senior Citizens host a card party at 7 p.m. in the senior center. Admission: $3.
• Piqua Public Library, 116 W. High St., Piqua, presents a talk and book-signing by authors Tracie Peterson and Kimberly Woodhouse at 10:30 a.m. Free. 937-773-6753.
• Darke County Parks hosts hikes for butterfly monitoring at 2 p.m. in the Shawnee Prairie Nature Preserve, 4267 state Route 502, Greenville.
• Ohio Statehouse, 1 Capitol Square, Columbus, offers Haunted Statehouse tours today and Saturday. Times vary. Tickets: $12 adults, $6 children at ohiostatehouse.org.
• Fairborn Halloween Festival and Zombie Walk begins in downtown Fairborn at 6 p.m. today and runs through Saturday. Rides, entertainment, vendors, Spooktacular Parade at 7:30 p.m., today; Zombie Walk at 8:30 p.m., Saturday. Free.
• Cincinnati Ballet presents “Coppelia” in the Aronoff Center, 650 Walnut St., Cincinnati, today at 8 p.m., Saturday at 2 and 8 p.m., Sunday at 1 p.m. Tickets: $32-$113 at cballet.org.
• Marion Palace Theatre, 726 W. Center St., Marion, presents Wild Carrot in concert at 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $15 at www.marionpalace.org.
• Highball Halloween, a fashion/costume festival, runs in downtown Columbus today from 5 to 11:45 p.m. and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. Admission: $10. www.highballcolumbus.org.
• Senior Center of Sidney-Shelby County, 304 S. West Ave., hosts a fall dance from 7 to 10 p.m. Music by Bill Corfield. Snacks, gifts, door prizes, 50/50 raffle. Tickets: $5 members; $7 nonmembers.
• Miami County Park District hosts a night hike, “Owls and Howls,” at 7 p.m. in the Garbry Big Woods Sanctuary, 2540 E. Statler Road, Piqua. Advance registration at www.miamicountyparks.com.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, presents Haunted Woods today, Sunday, Oct. 29-30, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Family friendly animal encounters, refreshments, crafts, games, stories and costumed characters. Admission: $3 members, $5 nonmembers. 937-698-6493.
• Darke County Parks hosts the Great Pumpkin Hunt at 1 p.m. in the Shawnee Prairie Presere, 4267 State Route 502, Greenville. Scavenger hunt, children’s costume competition. Fee: $6. Advance registration required at 937-548-0165.
• Shelby County United Way POWER hosts Junk in the Trunk, a garage sale, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., in the Custenborder Field parking lot, 449 Riverside Drive. $25 to sell from your car. Admission free.
• Central Ohio Symphony performs in concert in Gray Chapel, University Hall, Ohio Wesleyan University, 61 S. Sandusky St., Delaware, at 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $26 at centralohiosymphony.org.
• Nationwide Arena, 200 W. Nationwide Blvd., Columbus, presents Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics Champions at 7 p.m. Tickets: $29-$299 plus fees at ticketmaster.com.
• Niswonger Performing Arts Center, 10700 State Route 118, Van Wert, presents Vocalosity in concert at 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $20-$40 at npacvw.org.
• Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, presents the Connector Series featuring paranormal investigators, the Ghost Hunters of Ohio State Team, from 1 to 4 p.m. Admission: Admission: $6-$20. 614-629-0359.
• Miami County Park District host Preschool in the Park, “Bats, Owls & Spiders,” today and Tuesday at 11 a.m. Fee: $3. And a campfire, “We Are the Stars that Sing,” at 8 p.m. in the Charleston Falls Preserve, 2535 Ross Road, Tipp City. Advance registration required for preschool at www.miamicountyparks.com.
• Piqua Arts Council and Mainstreet Piqua host a tailgate party in Hance Pavilion in Fountain Park along Forest Avenue, Piqua, 6-11 p.m. Brother Believe Me and 1988s will perform. Ohio State game will be broadcast.
• Darke County Parks hosts the Great Pumpkin Hunt, a scavenger hunt in the woods, in the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502, Greenville, at 1 p.m. Admission: $6. Advance registration required at 937-548-0165.
• Miami County YMCA Robinson Branch hosts a Saturday Night Live Event for children in grades 1-6 from 7:30 to 11:30 p.m. Swimming, gym games, a bounce house, a movie and pizza. Fee: $10, members; $16, nonmembers. Advance registration required at 937-440-9622.
• Niswonger Performing Arts Center, 10700 State Route 118, Van Wert, presents Doc Severinsen & His Big Band in concert at 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $20-$40 at npacvw.org.
• The National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, screens “The Goonies” at 4 p.m. Tickets: $5. 937-656-4629.
• Miami County Park District hosts a Storybook Trails hike, “Dinner Party for the Birds,” from 1 to 3 p.m. and a naturalist adventure series program for families, “Birds, Birds, Birds!,” from 1 to 4 p.m. in the Charleston Falls Preserve, 2535 Ross Road, Tipp City. Free. Register at www.miamicountyparks.com.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts Fun and Games for adults at 1 p.m. and Paws to Read, for children in grades K-3 to read to dogs at 6 p.m. Advance registration for either at 419-629-2158.
• Darke County Parks hosts a Naturally Fit hike in Shaw Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502, Greenville, at 4:30 p.m. Free.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts Story Time for children up to first grade at 6:30 p.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts story time for for children 3 to kindergarten at 10:30 a.m.
• Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, presents a talk by Lisa Oppenheim and Drew Sawyer at 2 p.m. Tickets: $20 nonmembers; $5 members, at 614-629-0359.
• New Knoxville Public Library hosts storytime for children 3 to first grade at 3 p.m. and Lego Robotics Club for children in grades 3-7 and their parents at 4 p.m. Advance registration for robotics at 419-753-2724.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m. and a book discussion for adults at 1 p.m.
• Miami County Park District hosts Health Trekkers, a hike, in the Hobart Urban Nature Preserve, 1400 Tyrone, Troy, at 10 a.m. Free. Advance registration at www.miamicountyparks.com.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to email@example.com.