• Actors Theatre of Louisville, 316 W. Main St., Louisville, Kentucky, presents “Lady Day at Emerson’s Bar and Grill” through Sunday. Times vary. Tickets: $25-$59 at www.actorstheatre.org.
• Franklin Park Conservatory and Biotanical Gardens, 1777 E. Broad St., Columbus, presents “Orchids,” an exhibit of 1,600 flowers, through March 5. Open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission: $14 adults, $11 people over 60 and college students; $7 children 3-17; members and children 2 and under, free. 614-715-8000.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, presents the 27th annual Dayton Area “Works on Paper” exhibit through Feb. 27. Reception today at 6 p.m. Gallery hours: Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Free. 937-296-0294.
• The Farmer Family Gallery, Reed Hall, on the campus of the Ohio State University at Lima, presents an exhibit of paintings by Michael Noland, “A Map of the World.” The exhibit continues through March 10. Gallery hours are 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., weekdays. Admission is free.
• Mansfield Art Center, 700 Marian Ave., Mansfield, presents “The Glow of Paris — The Bridges of Paris at Night,” photographs by Gary Zuercher, through Feb. 26.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “Little Shop of Horrors” through Feb. 19. Times vary. Tickets: $35 and up at 800-582-3208.
• Great Toledo Auto Show runs today from 3 to 9 p.m., Friday from noon to 9 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the SeaGate Convention Centre, 401Jefferson Ave., Toledo. Admission: $5 online, $7 at the door for adults; $5 students at the door; $5 seniors, Friday only; children 9 and under, free.
• Today is the deadline to purchase tickets to the Tipp City Area Arts Council’s Wager on the Arts Celebration Gala, scheduled for Saturday, at 6 p.m., in the Tipp City Eagles building, 202 E. Main St., Tipp City. Dinner, casino games, auction, cash bar. Tickets: $25 at www.tippcityartscouncil.com/wager-on-the-arts.
• Tickets go on sale at 11 a.m. today for a performance by Tedeschi Trucks Band scheduled for July 22 at the Rose Music Center in Huber Heights. Tickets: $23.50-$78 plus fees at www.ticketmaster.com.
• Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra presents “Violin Legends” with violinist Christian Tetzlaff in concert today and Saturday at 8 p.m. in the Taft Theater, 317 E. 5th St., Cincinnati. Tickets: $12-$107 at www.cincinnatisymphony.org.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., offers a drop-in craft, “Fire Breathing Dragon,” for children in grades K-5 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free.
• Russia Branch Library, 200 Raider St., Russia, hosts story time at 10:15 a.m.
• A.B. Graham Center, 8025 E. state Route 36, Conover, hosts a chili cook-off and bingo. Chili dinner from 5 to 7 p.m. Bingo at 7 p.m. Dinner fee: $6. Bingo cards: 25 cents each. Advance registration required to compete in cook-off. 937-368-3700.
• National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, hosts Cincinnati Reds players and broadcasters from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Doors open at 9 a.m. Audience limited to 450 people.
• Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra presents “Soulful with Gavin Hope” at 8 p.m. in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets: $29-$81 at www.daytonperformingarts.org.
• Darke County Parks hosts Seed Swap Day for children in grades 3-6, from 9:30 a.m. to noon in the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 state Route 502, Greenville. Fee: $3. Advance registration required at 937-548-0165.
• Lockington Volunteer Fire Department hosts a tenderloin dinner from 5 p.m. until dinners are sold out in the firehouse, 10363 Museum Trail, Lockington. Donations accepted. Call 937-606-0919 to order in advance.
• Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra presents a Lollipips Family Concert, “Green Eggs and Ham,” in the Taft Theater, 317 E. 5th St., Cincinnati, at 10:30 a.m. Tickets: $15 adults; $10 children 12 and under, at www.cincinnatisymphony.org.
• Miami County Park District hosts Nature Play Date in the Stillwater Prairie Reserve, 9750 state Route 185, Covington, at 2 p.m. Register at miamicountyparks.com.
• Allen County Museum, 620 W. Market St., Lima, presents a talk, “The Electoral College,” by Dr. Robert M. Alexander at 2 p.m. Free.
• Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra Concertmaster Jessica Hung and other principal musicians perform a concert of chamber music in the Dayton Art Institute at 3 p.m. Tickets: $22 adults, $14 students at www.daytonperformingarts.org.
• Today is the deadline to register for a seminar, “Managing Arthritis from Head to Toe,” scheduled for Feb. 2 at 6 p.m. in the Versailles Health Care Center, 200 Marker Road, Versailles. Free. Register at 937-536-5570.
• New Bremen Library hosts a Ladies Night Out, “Swap & Coloring,” at 6:30 p.m. Take scarves, Keurig pods and/or tea bags to swap.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children up to first grade at 6:30 p.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts preschool story time for children 3 to kindergarten at 10:30 a.m. and reader’s theater for children in grades 5-6 at 3:30 p.m.
• Darke County Parks hosts Project FeederWatch, bird-watching, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. today and Wednesday in the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 state Route 502 W., Greenville. Free. 937-548-0165.
• Houston Community Association hosts its annual dinner meeting, open to the public, at 6:30 p.m. in the Houston Community Center, 5005 Russia-Houston Road, Houston. Take a covered dish to share and table service.
• Shelby County Historical Society opens an exhibit,”Immigration,” in the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave., at 1 p.m. Exhibit continues through Feb. 25. Free. 498-1653.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., hosts Tales for Twos at 9:30 a.m. and Mother Goose Time at 10:30 a.m. Free.
• New Knoxville Community Library offers a Perler bead craft for children in fourth grade and older at 3 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-753-2724.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts Coffee & Crafts for adults at 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Make a set of wine glass charms. Advance registration required at 419-628-2925.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m. and reader’s theater for children in grades 4-5 at 3:30 p.m.
• New Knoxville Community Library hosts story time for children 3 to first grade at 3 p.m. and a book discussion of “She’s Come Undone” at 6 p.m.
• WMRN radio, 1330 N. Main St., Marion, hosts Buckeye Chuck, Ohio’s weather groundhog, to predict the end of winter at 7 a.m. Free.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., hosts a Harry Potter Book Night, “Professors of Hogwarts,” for children in grades 3-12 at 6 p.m. Free.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to firstname.lastname@example.org.