• Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, exhibits “A Dangerous Woman, Subversion and Surrealism in the Art of Honore Sharrer” through Sunday; “Bodies@Work: The Work of Ruben and Isabel Toledo,” through June 30; “Aminah’s Presidential Suite” through Dec. 31; “Allan Sekula: Aerospace Folktales and Other Stories” and “Glass Magic” through Dec. 31, 2018; hours vary; Admission: Adults $14; seniors, $8; students 18 and older, $8; students 6-17, $5; children 5 and under, free; Sundays free; Thursdays 5 to 9 p.m., pay what you want.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, presents mixed media paintings by Darren Haper and a paper installation by Emily Moores, through Friday. Free.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “Ken Ludwig’s Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery,” through Saturday and “Erma Bombeck: At Wit’s End” through June 11. Times vary. Tickets: $30-$78 at cincyplay.com.
• Springfield Museum of Art, 107 Cliff Park Road, Springfield, presents “Ponds, Gardens and Shadows: Paintings by Jennifer Rosengarten” through Jan. 7. Wednesday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission: $5 adults, $3 students and seniors, children 17 and under, free. 937-325-4673.
• Shelby County Historical Society presents an exhibit, “Titans of Industry,” in the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave., through mid-October. Free. 498-1653.
• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Sister Act” through June 18. Times vary. Tickets: $61-$75 adults, $30 children 11 and under at 800-677-9505. Includes dinner.
• Ohio Designer Craftsman craft show in the Ohio Craft Museum, 1665 W. Fifth Ave., Columbus continues through June 18. Monday-Friday, 1o a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 1 to 4 p.m. Free.
• Gateway Arts Council, 216 N. Miami Ave., presents its Spring Arts Event exhibit, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., through Friday. Free.
• Troy Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, presents an exhibit, “Fabricated Images: Works by the Dayton Printmakers Cooperative & Mythic Silver Studio,” through July 16. Free. 937-339-0457.
• The Greene, 4452 Buckeye Lane, Beavercreek, presents Chad Mills Acoustic from 6 to 9 p.m. Free.
• The Museum of the U.S. Air Force, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, screens “The Last Man on the Moon: One’ Man’s Part in Mankind’s Greatest Adventure” at 6:30 p.m. Remarks by Cmdr. Fred Baldwin, U.S. Navy, ret. Tickets: $15 at 937-253-4629.
• Auglaize Historical Society presents “The Songs of World War I” at 5 p.m., in the White Memorial Library, 108 E. Wapakoneta St., Waynesfield. Free. 419-738-9328.
• Dayton Opera presents “Carmen” today at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m. in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets: $32-$98 at daytonperformingarts.org.
• Rose Music Center, 6800 Executive Blvd., Huber Heights, presents Brit Floyd: The World’s Greatest Pink Floyd Show at 8 p.m. Tickets: $23.50-$49 plus fees at www.ticketmaster.com.
• Russia Branch Library, 200 Raider St., Russia, hosts story time at 10:15 a.m.
• Amvets Post 1986, 1319 Fourth Ave., hosts a fish and chicken fry from 4 to 7 p.m. Dine in or carry out. Meals: $7.
• The Greene, 4452 Buckeye Lane, Beavercreek, presents 5 Story Plunge from 6 to 9 p.m. Free.
• Franklin County Fairgrounds, 5043 Northwest Parkway, Hilliard, hosts the Ohio N-Scale Weekend today and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Model trains. 614-664-3290.
• Columbus Symphony presents Mahler’s Third at 8 p.m. in the Ohio Theatre, 39 E. State St., Columbus. Tickets: $10-$68 at www.columbussymphony.org.
• The 32nd annual Spring 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals revs up on the Allen County Fairgrounds, 2750 Harding Highway, Lima, today from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. 2,000 four-wheel drive vehicles and 35,000 fans. Admission: $20 adults, $10 children 3-12; children under 3 free. 4wheeljamboree.com.
• Arcanum celebrates Old Fashioned Days along George Street in downtown Arcanum. arts and crafts, children’s activities, food, parade, games, car show.
• Dayton Hamvention runs today through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., in the Greene County Fair and Expo Center, 120 Fairground Road, Xenia. Seminars, exhibits, vendors of interest to amateur radio operators. Tickets: $22 in advance at hamvention.com; $27 at the door.
• Senior Center of Sidney-Shelby County, 304 S. West Ave., hosts a spring dance from 7 to 10 p.m. Music by Bill Corfield. Tickets: $5 members, $7 nonmembers. 492-5266.
• Taste of the Arts runs in downtown Piqua from 5 to 9 p.m. Food, entertainment, children’s activities. Food items $1-$4.
• Tickets go on sale today at www.ticketmaster.com for Imagine Dragons scheduled to appear in concert Oct. 21 in the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati.
• Raminator, the Guinness World Records record-holder of the fastest speed for a monster truck, will be on display at Erwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep, 2775 S. county Road 25A, Troy, today and Saturday.
• Darke County Parks presents a brunch for women, “Every Woman Has a Story,” from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., opens the log house and blacksmith shop from 1 to 4 p.m. and a program “Plant Name Lore” at 2 p.m. in the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 state Route 502, Greenville. Tickets: $20 for brunch. Registration required in advance for brunch at 937-447-3355 and for plant program at 937-548-0165.
• Hardin United Methodist Church, 6073 Hardin-Wapak Road, presents the Singing Contractors in concert at 7 p.m. Tickets: $5 at 726-0694.
• The Greene, 4452 Buckeye Lane, Beavercreek, presents Funky G from 6 to 9 p.m. Free.
• Columbus Beer Week Six One Pour runs from 4 to 9 p.m. in the Huntington Park, 330 Huntington Park Lane, Columbus. Beer tastings; 65 craft brewers. Tickets: $15-$85 at beerfesttickets.com.
• Sauder Village, 22611 state Route 2, Archbold, hosts its Antique Car Gathering from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Exhibits, demonstrations. Admission: $17 adults, $15 seniors, $11 children 6-16; children 5 and under free. saudervillage.org.
• Miami County Fairgrounds, 650 N. county Road 25A, Troy, hosts a food truck rally and competition from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Admission free.
• The Oxford Wine Festival runs from 2 to 10 p.m. in downtown Oxford. Tickets: $20 in advance at oxfordwinefestival.com; $25 at the door.
• Ohio State Reformatory, 100 Reformatory Road, Mansfield, hosts an overnight ghost hunt for people 18 and older from 6 p.m. to 3 a.m. Tickets: $70 at mrps.org.
• Miami County Park District hosts the Hug the Earth Festival from noon to 5 p.m. in the Stillwater Prairie Resrve, 9750 state Route 185, Covington. Performance by Banana Slug String Band at noon, rock and fossil dig, rocket shoot, face painting, storybook trail, rock climbing wall, geocaching, zip line, wagon rides, moer. Free.
• Musica performs “An American Spring” today at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m. in the Fairmont Presbyterian Church, 3705 Far Hills Avenue, Kettering. Music of Copeland, Foster, Thompson and more. Tickets: $15 adults, $12 seniors at www.musicadayton.org.
• Wittenberg Guild presents its scholarship sytle show, “Pretty in Pink,” at 10 a.m. in the Benham-Pence Student Center on the campus of Wittenberg University, Alumni Way, Springfield. Silent auction, style show, brunch. Tickets: $30 adults, $15 children 12 and under in advance at 937-327-6405; $35 adults, $18 children 12 and under at the door.
• Bellbrook High School, Dayton Ballet II, SSK Dance Ensemble and Level 5 Dayton Ballet School presents “An Afternoon of Dance” at 2 p.m. in the Bellbrook High School, 3737 Upper Bellbrook Road, Bellbrook. Tickets: $15 at the door.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoebend Road, Troy, presents View from the Vista, birdwatching, from 2 to 4 p.m. 937-698-6493.
• Lockington Volunteer Fire Department, 10363 Museum Trail, Lockington, hosts a barbecue chicken or pork chop dinner from 11 a.m. until sold out. Meals: $8. Dine in or carry out. 937-606-0919.
• Miami County Park District hosts a dog social, “Charity Fashion Show,” in Charleston Falls Preserve, 2535 Ross Road, Tipp City. Register at miamicountyparks.com.
• Allen County Museum, 620 W. Market St., Lima, presnets a talk by Patricia Smith and John T. Carnes, “Wake Up America: Allen County in the Great War,” at 2 p.m. Free. 419-222-9426.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts fun and games for adults at 1 p.m. and Paws to Read, for children in grades K-3 to read to dogs at 6 p.m. Advance registration required for either at 419-629-2158.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts preschool story time for children 3 to kindergarten at 10:30 a.m.
• Darke County Parks hosts an early morning discovery hike for adults at 8 a.m. and Project FeederWatch, bird-watching, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. today and Wednesday in the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 state Route 502 W., Greenville. Free. Take binoculars for both events. 937-548-0165.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents “Kinky Boots” in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton through May 28. Times vary. Tickets: $30-$97 at www.ticketcenterstage.com.
• Versailles Health Care Center, 200 Marker Road, Versailles, hosts Bingo Night from 7 to 8 p.m. Free but advance registration required at 937-526-5570.
• Clifton Cultural Arts Center, 3711 Clifton Ave., Cincinnati, offers a Sunset Salon program, “Garden and Landscape,” at 6 p.m. Tickets: $10 in advance at cliftonculturalarts.org; $12 at the door.
• AMVETS Post 1986, 1319 Fourth Ave., hosts wing night from 4 to 7 p.m. Wings: 50 cents, dine in; 60 cents carry out.
• New Knoxville Community Library hosts story time for children 3 to first grade at 3 p.m. and Lego Robotics Club for children in grades 3-7 at 4 p.m. Advance registration for Legos at 419-753-2724.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m. and the Book Buzz adult book club discussion at 1 p.m.
• Cinevent Classic Film Convention opens at 9 a.m. and runs through May 28 in the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, 50 N. Third St., Columbus. Tickets: $10-$55 at cinevent.com.
• Miami County Park District hosts Health Trekkers at 10 a.m. in the Charleston Falls Preserve, 2535 Ross Road, Tipp City. Register at miamicountyparks.com.
• The Museum of the U.S. Air Force, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, presents the Legacy Data Plate Wall of Honor Tribute Ceremony at 11 a.m. Col. (Ret.) Dennis Crouch will speak. www.nationalmuseum.af.mil.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to email@example.com.