• Kentucky Shakespeare Festival presents “Much Ado About Nothing” at 8 p.m., Tuesday-Sundays in the C. Douglas Ramey Ampitheater in Central Park, 1340 S. Fourth St., Louisville, Kentucky. Preshow entertainment at 7:15. Through July 22. Free.
• Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, exhibits “Bodies@Work: The Work of Ruben and Isabel Toledo,” through June 18; “Aminah’s Presidential Suite” through Dec. 31; “Allan Sekula: Aerospace Folktales and Other Stories” through July 2; Ohio Plein Air Society through June 18; and “Glass Magic” through Dec. 31, 2018; hours vary; Admission: Adults $14; seniors, $8; students 18 and older, $8; students 6-17, $5; children 5 and under, free; Sundays free; Thursdays 5 to 9 p.m., pay what you want.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “Erma Bombeck: At Wit’s End” through June 11. Times vary. Tickets: $30-$78 at cincyplay.com.
• Springfield Museum of Art, 107 Cliff Park Road, Springfield, presents “Ponds, Gardens and Shadows: Paintings by Jennifer Rosengarten” through Jan. 7. Wednesday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission: $5 adults, $3 students and seniors, children 17 and under, free. 937-325-4673.
• Shelby County Historical Society presents an exhibit, “Titans of Industry,” in the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave., through mid-October. Free. 498-1653.
• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Sister Act” through June 18. Times vary. Tickets: $61-$75 adults, $30 children 11 and under at 800-677-9505. Includes dinner.
• Ohio Designer Craftsman craft show in the Ohio Craft Museum, 1665 W. Fifth Ave., Columbus continues through June 18. Monday-Friday, 1o a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 1 to 4 p.m. Free.
• Troy Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, presents an exhibit, “Fabricated Images: Works by the Dayton Printmakers Cooperative & Mythic Silver Studio,” through July 16. Free. 937-339-0457.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, presents “The View,” a juried landscape exhibit, through July 7. Opening reception today from 6 to 8 p.m. Exhibit hours: Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Free. 937-296-0294.
• Airstream Fine Art Invitational exhibit runs through June 3 in the Airstream touring coach production facility, 419 W. Pike St., Jackson Center. Use Door 15. Free.
• Holy Rosary Parish Garage Sale runs today until 7 p.m., Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sunday from 8 a.m. to noon inthe Holy Rosary School, Spring and Pine streets, St. Marys.
• Johnson-Humrickhouse Museum, 300 N. Whitewoman St., Coshocton, presents “Pushing the Surface,” an art quilt exhibit, daily from noon to 5 p.m., through June 18. Admission: $4 adults; $3 children at 740-622-8710.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., hosts Family Fun Night, “Construction Zone,” for children in prekindergarten through fifth grade, at 6 p.m. Free. 492-8354.
• The Greene, 4452 Buckeye Lane, Beavercreek, presents Stagger Lee Unplugged from 6 to 10 p.m. Free.
• Jackson Center Community Days runs today through Sunday in downtown Jackson Center. Food; rides; car, bike and truck show; street carnival; live bands; 50/50 drawings; dodgeball tournament; games; free pony rides; parade at 2 p.m. Sunday. Ride bands: $30 weekend; $20 Saturday; $15 Friday and Sunday, available today until 6 p.m. at Jackson Pharmacy, 101 E. Pike St., Jackson Center.
• Short North Stage presents “Angels in America: Millennium Approaches” in the Garden Theater, 1187 N. High St., Columbus, Thursdays through Sundays through July 2. Times vary. Tickets: $30-$37 at shortnorthstage.org.
• Human Race Theatre Co. presents “Family Ties” in the Loft Theatre, 126 N. Main St., Dayton, through June 25. Times vary. Tickets: $35 and up at humanracetheatre.org.
• Bunbury Music Festival runs today and Saturday from noon to 11 p.m. and Sunday from 1 to 11 p.m. at Sawyer’s Point and Yeatman’s Cove in downtown Cincinnati. Craft beer village, 39 bands. Tickets: $79-$1,299 at ticketmaster.com.
• The Super Chevy Show auto show runs today from 4 to 11 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. at US 131 Motorsports Park. Races. Car show. Swap meet. Spectator tickets: $12 Saturday, $15 for adults, $5 for children 6-12, children under 5 are free at superchevy.com/events/super-chevy-show.
• Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra will perform “Mozart’s Requiem” today and Saturday at 8 p.m. in the the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets: $16-$65 at daytonperformingarts.org.
• Amvets Post 1986, 1319 Fourth Ave., hosts a fish and chicken fry from 4 to 7 p.m. Dine in or carry out. Meals: $7.
• Tickets go on sale today at 11 a.m. for a concert by ZZ Top with Black Stone Cherry, scheduled for Sept. 24 in the Rose Music Center in Huber Heights. Tickets at www.ticketmaster.com.
• Dayton LGBT Center, 23 N. Main St., Dayton, hosts Affair on the Square from 5 to 10 p.m. to kickoff Pride Weekend. Entertainment, food, beer truck.
• Russia Library offers drop-in Legos from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• The Greene, 4452 Buckeye Lane, Beavercreek, presents Heather Roush Band from 6 to 10 p.m. Free.
• The Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Library and Museums, Hayes and Buckland avenues, Fremont, presents Quilt National, contemporary art quilts, on exhibit through Oct. 15. Admission: $7.50 adults, $6.50 seniors 60 and older, $3 children 6-12. 419-332-2081.
• Arts Partnership present Boogie on Main along Main Street in downtown Findlay from 6 to midnight. Entertainment, food, children’s activities from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Tickets: $5 adults, $3 children. artspartnership.com.
• Van Wert Peony Festival runs today through Sunday in fountain Park, 200 W. Main St., Van Wert. crafts, children’s activities, garden tours, food, vendors, car show, contests, parade at 5 p.m. Saturday. www.vwpeonyfestival.com.
• Southwestern Auglaize County Summer Concert Series presents Steel Ivory in concert in Crown Pavilion, New Bemen, at 6:30 p.m. Free. Take lawn chairs.
• New Bremen Public Library, 45 S. Washington St., New Bremen, hosts Lego Friday at 10 a.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts Brain Games for children today, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 10 a.m.
• Miami County Park District hosts a night hike, Owls & Howls, from 9 to 11 p.m., in the Honey Creek Preserve, 4536 state Route 202, Tipp City. Free.
• Old Time Country Jamboree performs at 7 p.m. in the Spring Creek Christian Church, 63 Wiles Road. Admisison: $3.
• The Great Sidney Farmers Market runs from 8 a.m. to noon on the courtsquare.
• Darke County Parks opens the log house and blacksmith shop from 1 to 4 p.m. in the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 state Route 502, Greenville. Free.
• Shelby County Animal Rescue Foundation presents “Cans for Canines,” an aluminum can drive, at the Shelby County Animal Shelter, 1100 Clem Road, from 9 to 11 a.m. Scarfie will be there. helpshelbycountyanimals.com.
• Lake Improvement Association presents the third annual Summer Kickoff from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. in the Villa Nova Shelter House, northeast side of Grand Lake St. Marys. Music, 5K, beer pong and cornhole tournaments, cruise-in, vendors, food, children’s activities.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., presents “Touch a Truck” from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Pizza and treats. Free. 492-8354.
• The Greene, 4452 Buckeye Lane, Beavercreek, presents Amy Sailor Band from 6 to 10 p.m. Free.
• Wood County Historical Center, 13660 County Home Road, Bowling Green, presents Power of Yesteryear Tractor Show from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., free. 419-352-0967.
• Van Wert County garden clubs present the Jubilee Flower Show on the Van Wert County Fairgrounds, 1055 S. Washington St., Van Wert, today and Sunday from 1 to 5 p.m. Free.
• Ohio State Reformatory, 100 Reformatory Road, Mansfield, hosts an overnight ghost hunt for people 18 and older from 6 p.m. to 3 a.m. Tickets: $70 at mrps.org.
• Cedar Bog Nature Preserve, 980 Woodburn Road, Urbana, hosts an orchid walk today at 11 a.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Admission: $5 adults, $4 members and children. 937-484-3744.
• Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra will perform “Sleeping Giant/Mozart’s Requiem” at 3 p.m. in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets: $15-$43 at 937-228-3630.
• A.J. Wise Library, 300 E. Park St., Fort Loramie, screens “Ratchet & Clank” for all ages at 3:30 p.m. Free. 937-295-3155.
• Russia Library offers a drop-in craft, Make a Truck, from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. Free.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., offers a drop-in craft, Color Your Own Flower Pot, for children in prekindergarten through fifth grade, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. 492-8354.
• New Bremen Public Library, 45 S. Washington St., New Bremen, offers Technology Help Time from 10:30 a.m. to noon and science, technology, engineering, art and math activities for all ages at 1 p.m. Advance registration required for STEAM at 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Community Library presents the Cooking Caravan in “Story Time Stew” at 3:30 p.m. and Technology Help Time from 5 to 6:30 p.m. Free.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents Summer Stories today, Tuesday and Wednesday at noon and Technology Help Time from 1:30 to 3 p.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts preschool story time for children 3 to kindergarten at 10:30 a.m.
• Darke County Parks hosts an early morning discovery hike for adults at 8 a.m. and Project FeederWatch, bird-watching, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. today and Wednesday in the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 state Route 502 W., Greenville. Free. Take binoculars for both events. 937-548-0165.
• A.J. Wise Library, 300 E. Park St., Fort Loramie, hosts Mommy & Me Playtime for children up to 3 and their parents at 10:30 a.m. Free. 937-295-3155.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., screens “The Lorax” for children in prekindergarten through fifth grade. Free.
• New Bremen Public Library, 45 S. Washington St., New Bremen, hosts Crafternoon at 1 and 2 p.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library prsents Storytime in Paris Street Park, Minster, at 10 a.m., the Lego Club for children in kindergarten and older in the library in Minster at 3:30 p.m. and “Ronald McDonald and the Red Shoe Revue” in the library at 6:30 p.m.
• Miami County Park District hosts an adult exploration hike from 9 to 11 a.m. in the Stillwater Prairie Reserve, 9750 state Route 185, Covington, and Preschool in the Park, “Amazing Animals,” at 11 a.m. in the Charleston Falls Preserve, 2535 Ross Road. Fee for preschool: $3. Advance registration required for preschool at miamicountyparks.com.
• AMVETS Post 1986, 1319 Fourth Ave., hosts wing night from 4 to 7 p.m. Wings: 50 cents, dine in; 60 cents carry out.
• A.J. Wise Library, 300 E. Park St., Fort Loramie, offers a drop-in craft, water bottle plants, for children in prekindergarten and older, from 2 to 5 p.m. Free. 937-295-3155.
• Russia Library hosts story time, “Construction,” and Toddler Time at 6:15 p.m.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., hosts storytime, “In the Garden,” at 9:30 a.m. for children 2 to 5.
• New Knoxville Community Library hosts story time for children at 10:30 a.m. and a building challenge for all ages at 1 p.m.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., hosts a tween drop-in for children in grades 3-5 at 3 p.m. Free.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m. and a workshop with balloon artist Lea Craine for school-age children at 1 p.m.
• Piqua Community Farmers Market runs from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. on the square in downtown Piqua.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to email@example.com.