• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “Mad River Rising” through Nov. 14 and “Low Down Dirty Blues” through Dec. 20. Times vary. Tickets $30-$86 at 800-582-3208 and www.cincyplay.com.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Dr., Kettering, opens an exhibit, “Art Ed: An Art Educators’ Exhibition,” which will be on display through Dec. 31. A reception, free and open to the public, will be Dec. 5 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Harrodsburg, Kentucky, presents “The Sights and Sounds of the 2015 Holiday Season,” various events today through Dec. 26. www.HarrodsburgKy.com.
• Angels in the Attic, a craft show runs through Saturday in the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave. Hours: Today and Friday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Admission: $2 adults; children 12 and under, free.
• Jackson Center Library hosts preschool story time at 11 a.m.
• The Wise Memorial Library in Fort Loramie hosts preschool story time at 10:30 a.m.
• The Russia Library hosts preschool story time at 10:15 a.m.
• The Anna Library hosts preschool story time, “Ten Little Turkeys” at 1 p.m.
Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, screens “The Goodby Girl” at 7:30 p.m. Free.
• Sidney Auto-Vue Drive-In marks Christmas at the Drive-in by screening “A Christmas Story” and “Scrooged” beginning at 6:30 p.m. today through Sunday.
• The Downtown Tipp City Partnership and the Tipp City Area Chamber of Commerce present Yuletide Winter’s Gathering today from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 6 p.m. in downtown Tipp City. Open house by 35 locally-owned shops.
• The 47th annual crafters’ Christmas Holiday Show runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Monroe Township Building in Tipp City.
• The Ohio State University at Lima’s Theater Department’s Theatre for Young Audiences presents “The Cat the Walked by Himself” in the Farmer Theatre for the Performing Arts, 4240 Campus Drive, Lima, at 2 p.m., today and Sunday. Tickets: $2 children 10 and under; $5 seniors, students and children 11 and older; $7 adults. 419-995-8382.
• Compassonate Care presents “Dressed to Thrill” in the Beige Building on the Shelby County Fairgrounds at 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $15. 492-9400.
• A.B. Graham Memorial Center, U.S. 36, Conover, presents its Holiday Bazaar from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Darke County Park District hosts a hike led by Hannah Linebaugh for children in grades K-2 from 9:30 a.m. to noon, leaving from the Nature Center, 4267 State Route 502, Greenville. Fee: $3. Advance registration required at 937-548-0165.
• Logan County Art League hosts its Winter Art Faire today from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 4 p.m. in the Bellefontaine High School cafeteria, 555 E. Lake Ave., Bellefontaine. Free.
• Wright State University-Lake Campus Business Enterprise Center offers “Beer 101,” a class about making beer, from 11 a.m,. to 2 p.m. at the Moeller Brew Barn, 8016 Marion Drive, Maria Stein. Fee: $60. Register at 419-586-0355.
• Today is the deadline to purchase tickets to the Shelby County Trustees Thanksgiving Supper scheduled for Nov. 19 at 6:30 p.m. in St. Michael’s Hall in Fort Loramie. Entertainment by Drew Murray. Tickets: $10 at 937-526-5600.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, offers View from the Vista, birdwatching, from 2 to 4 p.m. 937-698-6493.
• Lock One Community Arts presents Phil Dirt and the Dozers in concert in the new Bremen High School James F. Dicke Auditorieum at 3 p.m. Tickets: $25 adults, $12 students, at 567-356-2048.
•The Dayton Philharmonic Youth Strings, with Sidney musician Nobel Zhou, performs its fall concert at 3 p.m. in the Kettering Adventist Church, 3939 Stonebridge Road, Dayton. Free.
• American Legion Post 217, 1265 Fourth Ave., hosts a brunch from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Meals cost $8 for adults, $4 for children under 12.
• The Sheets Memorial Library in Botkins hosts preschool story time at 6:30 p.m.
• Anna Community Library screens after-school movies at 3:30 p.m. Free.
• The New Knoxville Library offers a craft, cheer bows and hair accessories, for children in grades 3 and older at 3 p.m.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster offers story time for all ages at 6:30 p.m. Advance registration at 419-628-2925.
• Darke County Park District hosts a hike beginning at 8 a.m. at Chestnut Street Marsh, Greenville. 937-548-0165.
• Anna Community Branch Library hosts Totally Awesome Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to noon for adults. Cards, games, Wii bowling, movie. Free.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents story time for children 3 to kindergarten at 10:30 a.m.
• New Bremen Library presents story time for children younger than first grade at 6:30 p.m.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents a talk by Karen Russo Burke at its Mid-Day Arts Cafe, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets include lunch: $15 at www.ticketcenterstage.com.
• Anna Library offers Game Day after School from 3;30 to 5:30 p.m.
• The New Bremen Public Library presents story time for children younger than first grade at 10:30 a.m. and a craft for adults, faux chalk slat coasters, at 1 p.m. Advance registration for craft at 419-629-2158.
• New Knoxville Library hosts story time for children 3 to first grade and YOLO craft for children in grades 4 and older, both at 3 p.m. Advance registration for YOLO at 419-753-2724.
• Darke County Park District presents a talk by Hannah Linebaugh, “Reading Their Stories: Tracking for Beginners and Beyond,” at 7 p.m. at the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502, Greenville. Advance registration required at 937-548-0165. Free.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to email@example.com.