WAPAKONETA — The Auglaize County Board of Elections recently released the list of candidates and issues that voters will see on the March 15, 2016, primary election ballot. Listed is, who filed, for what office, the district (if applicable) and when the term commences (it is a full term unless otherwise noted):
• Donald Regula, commissioner, Jan. 3, 2017
• Daniel E. Lee, commissioner, Jan. 3, 2017
• John M. Bergman, commissioner, Jan. 2, 2017
• Edwin Pierce, prosecuting attorney, Jan. 2, 2017
• I. Jean Meckstroth, clerk of the courts, Jan. 2, 2017
• Allen F. Solomon, sheriff, Jan. 2, 2017
• Christina Lambert, recorder, Jan. 2, 2017
• April E. Bowersock, treasurer, Sept. 5, 2017
• Douglas P. Reinhart, engineer, Jan. 2, 2017
• Thomas R. Freytag, coroner, Jan. 2, 2017
• Frederick D. Pepple, judge of the court of common pleas, Jan. 9, 2017
The Waynesfield-Goshen Local School District will have a one percent income tax renewal issue on the ballot to cover current expenses for five years.
The following people filed petitions to be on the county central committe in their respective districts:
David Ring, Harold Poppe, Kraig Noble, Edwin A. Pierce, Daniel C. Graf, Howard F. Ankerman, Jr., William Roth, R. Andrew Augsburger, Susan K. Baber, Mark A. Swaney, Lynn M. Burke, Francia Engle, Margaret Matheny, Ronald D. Kantner, Joseph Monbeck, Donald E. Smith, April E. Bowersock, Michelle L. Wilcox, Kathaleen Weeks, Urban J. Seger, Susan D. Ohl, Jack Milton Preston, John M. Bergman, David Schumann, Brent Henschen, Kenton E. Strickland, Eva Charlene Dille, Ada K. Cummins, Janean Oberlander, David Barton, Amber Turnmire, Joshua Turnmire, Carl E. Swartz, George C. McMaster, Shirley Sharp, Wes Farno, Kaye Wint, Wayne Allen York, Diana G. Dulebohn, Kristina M. Hahn and Dawn James.
More information may be found at http://www2.auglaizecounty.org/departments/board-of-elections.