• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, hosts an opening reception from 6 to 8 p.m. for its 26th annual Works on Paper exhibit, which runs through Feb. 26. Free.
• Darke County Parks hosts a Full Moon Wolf Hike at Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502, Greenville, at 6 p.m. Free. 937-548-0165.
• Right to Life of Shelby County hosts a candlelight vigil in the basement of the Shelby County courthouse at 7 p.m. Take wind-protected candles or flashlights. Free.
• New Knoxville Public Library offers an adult craft at 6 p.m. Register at 419-753-2724.
• Ohio State University-Lima presents a talk by Young Ah Lee, “Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Best of Them All?: The Role of Self-Study in Teacher Education for Social Justice,” at 4 p.m. in the campus library, 4240 Campus Drive, Lima. Free.
• La Comedia Dinner Theater, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Love, Sex and the IRS,” through Feb. 28. Times vary. Tickets: $59-$75 includes dinner. 800-677-9505.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents “Once” through Sunday in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets: $25 and up at www.ticketcenterstage.com.
• Lebanon (Kentucky) Tourist & Convention Commission presents the 11th annual Bluegrass Music Kickoff at 6 p.m. today and all day Saturday in the Roby Dome at Marion County High School, 735 E. Main St., Lebanon, Kentucky. Performances today and Saturday. Classes Saturday. Tickets: $10-$49 at 270-692-0021.
• Dorothy Love Retirement Community, 3003 W. Cisco Road, begins an eight-week course in line dancing at 11 a.m. in the Amos Community Center. Free. 497-5116.
• Fairlawn Local Schools hosts Community Movie Night at the school at 6:30 p.m.
• A.B. Graham Center, U.S. 36, Conover, hosts a chili cook-off, dinner and bingo. Dinner from 5 to 7 p.m. Bingo at 7 p.m. Tickets: $6 dinner; 25 cents-$1 for bingo cards. Email email@example.com or call 937-368-3700 to register to participate in cook-off.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “Antigone,” for people 11 and older at 4 p.m. Tickets: $5 at 513-421-3888.
• Darke County Parks presents a Junior Naturalist program, Song Dogs, for children in grades 3-6 from 9:30 a.m. to noon in the nature center, Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502, Greenville. Fee: $3. Advance registration required at 937-548-0165.
• Third annual Greater Dayton Garage sale and Marketplace runs today from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in teh Dayton Airport Expo Center, 3900 McCauley Drive, Vandalia. More than 400 vendors. Admission: $5 adults; children 12 and under, free. 317-236-6515.
• Miami County YMCA hosts Saturday Night Live for children in grades 1-6 from 7 to 11:30 p.m. in the Piqua branch, 223 W. High St., Piqua. Swimming, games, movie, pizza. Discount for advance registration at 937-773-9622. Members: $10 in advance, $12 at the door; nonmembers: $16 in advance, $18 at the door.
• Lockington Volunteer Fire Department hosts a tenderloin dinner from 5 p.m. until dinners are sold out at the firehouse, 10363 Museum Trail, Lockington. To order ahead, call 937-606-0919.
• Eagle Creek State Nature Preserve, 11027 Hopkins Road, Garrettsville, hosts a full moon hike at 8:45 p.m. Free. Advance registration required at 330-527-5118.
• National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, screens the movie, “Back to the Future,” at 4 p.m. Free.
• Hueston Woods State Park, 6301 Park Office Road, College Corner, hosts an afternoon hike from the nature center at 2 p.m. Free.
• Miami County Park District presents “Tracks in the Snow,” a Naturalist Adventure Series hike in Charleston Falls Preserve, 2535 Ross Road, Tipp City, from 1 to 4 p.m. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Worch Memorial Public Library in Versailles hosts story time for children 3 to 6 at 6 p.m.
• New Knoxville Public Library presents Bingo Bash for all ages at 3 p.m.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts Paws to Read for children in grades K-3 to read to dogs at 6 p.m.Advance registration required at 419-629-2158.
• Miami County Park District hosts Trailing Moms & Tots for children up to 5, their mothers and expectant mothers, in Charleston Falls Preserve, 2535 Ross Road, Tipp City, from 10 a.m. to noon. Free. Register at email@example.com.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, presents a piano and oboe concert by Alexis Ignatiou and Katherine DeGruchy in its Drawing Room Chamber Concert Series, at 7:30 p.m. Free. 937-339-0457.
• Darke County Park District hosts a discovery hike at 9 a.m. and Project FeederWatch, bird watching from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. today and Wednesday at the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502 W., Greenville. 937-548-0165.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents story time for children 3-kindergarten at 10:30 a.m. and Ladies Night Out, adult coloring, at 6:30 p.m.
• The New Bremen Public Library offers story time for children up to first grade at 6:30 p.m. 419-629-2158.
• Anna Community Library hosts Totally Awesome Tuesday for adults at 10 a.m. Cards, discussions, games, Wii bowling, movies.
• Worch Memorial Library in Versailles presents Wee Read for children up to 3 at 10 a.m.
• New Bremen Public Library presents story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m., Book Buzz, an adult book club, at 1 p.m. and Ladies Night Out, adult coloring, at 7 p.m.
• New Knoxville Public Library presents story time for children 3-first grade at 3 p.m.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to firstname.lastname@example.org.