• Edison State Community College, 1973 Edison Drive, Piqua, presents magician Leon Etienne at 7 p.m. Free.
• The Shelby County Liberty Group presents a talk by Robert Najmulski about the Federation for American Immigration Reform’s findings concerning immigration, at 7 p.m., in the VFW hall, 2841 Wapakoneta Ave. Free.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, shows its 26th annual Works on Paper exhibit, which runs through Feb. 26. Free.
• La Comedia Dinner Theater, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Love, Sex and the IRS,” through Feb. 28. Times vary. Tickets: $59-$75 includes dinner. 800-677-9505.
• New Bremen Public Library offers Ladies Night Out, adult coloring, at 7 p.m. Free.
• Coffee with a Cop presents a talk by Sidney Police Chief Will Balling at First Presbyterian Church, 202 N. Miami Ave., at 7 p.m. Free.
• Ohio Northern University presents Ballets with a Twist performing “Cocktail Hour: The Show” in the Freed Center for the Performing Arts, 525 S. Main St., Ada, at 7:30 p.m. today and 2 p.m., Sunday. Tickets: $20 adults, $15 seniors, $10 ONU faculty and staff, $5 ONU students and children. 419-772-1900.
• Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra with Windborne presents “Music of The Who” at 8 p.m. in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets: $29-$81 at 937-228-3630 or www.daytonperformingarts.org.
• The National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, hosts Cincinnati Reds players and administrators for autographs and photos from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Admission limited to 450 people. Doors open at 9 a.m. Admission is free. 937-255-7207.
• Shawnee State Park, 4404 State Route 125, Portsmouth, hosts a section hike from the lodge lobby from noon to 4 p.m. Free. 740-858-6652.
• Hueston Woods State Park, 6301 Park Office Road, College Corner, hosts a big woods hike at 2 p.m. 513-523-6347.
• The Minster Public Library opens its annual Friends of the Library book sale today. The sale runs through Feb. 6.
• New Bremen Public Library offers Move and Groove to the Music for children in grades K-3 at 6:30 p.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library, Minster, presents Around the World Cheese Tasting at 6:30 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-628-2925.
• Sidney Cheerleading Boosters host a Sidney vs. Piqua Spaghetti Dinner, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., in the Sidney High School cafeteria, 1215 Campbell Road. Tickets: $10 adult, $6 student. Children under 5 eat free.
• Tri-Moraine Audubon Society presents a talk by Jim McCormac, “Birding Ohio’s North Coast,” at 7:30 p.m. in the Student Services Center on the OSU Lima campus, 4240 Campus Drive, Lima. Free.
• College of Wooster Art Museum, 1220 Beall Ave., Wooster, opens an exhibit, “Picture Yourself: Selfies, Cell Phones and the Digital Age,” including works by Andy Warhol, at 11 a.m. The exhibit runs through April 10. Opening reception is Wednesday from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Free. 330-263-2388.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents story time for children 3-kindergarten at 10:30 a.m.
• The New Bremen Public Library offers story time for children up to first grade at 6:30 p.m. 419-629-2158.
• Anna Community Library hosts Totally Awesome Tuesday for adults at 10 a.m. Cards, discussions, games, Wii bowling, movies.
• Darke County Park District hosts a discovery hike at 9 a.m. and Project FeederWatch, bird watching from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. today and Wednesday at the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502 W., Greenville. 937-548-0165.
• Miami County Park District hosts an adult exploration hike at 9 a.m. in teh Hobart Urban Nature Preserve, 1400 Tyrone, Troy. Free. Register at [email protected]
• New Knoxville Library hosts Paws to Read, for children in grades K-2 to read to dogs at 3:15 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-753-2724.
• Stallo Memorial Library, Minster, hosts Coffee and Craft for adults at 10:30 a.m. Decorate coffee mugs with nail polish. Advance registration required at 419-628-2925.
• New Bremen Public Library presents story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m. and reader’s theater for children in grades 4-5 at 3:30 p.m.
• New Knoxville Public Library presents story time for children 3-first grade at 3 p.m.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to [email protected]