• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., hosts the second annual Harry Potter Book Night for people in third grade and older at 6 p.m. Free. 492-8354.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, shows its 26th annual Works on Paper exhibit through Feb. 26. Free.
• La Comedia Dinner Theater, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Love, Sex and the IRS,” through Feb. 28. Times vary. Tickets: $59-$75 includes dinner. 800-677-9505.
• The Minster Public Library’s annual Friends of the Library book sale runs through Saturday.
• College of Wooster Art Museum, 1220 Beall Ave., Wooster, presents an exhibit, “Picture Yourself: Selfies, Cell Phones and the Digital Age,” including works by Andy Warhol, through April 10. Free. 330-263-2388.
• New Knoxville Public Library hosts a book discussion of “Wildflowers from Winter” at 6 p.m.
• Shelby County Historical Society presents “Immigration,” an exhibit at the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave., through March 15. Free. 498-1653.
• Today is the deadline to reserve tickets for the 2016 Valentine Dinner and a Show scheduled at the Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, for Feb. 12 or 13 at 6 p.m. Performance will be “Comedy in Motion” by Bob Cates. 937-339-0457.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “The Revolutionists” today through March 6. Times vary. Tickets: $35 and up at 800-582-3208.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, screens the movie, “Morocco,” at 7:30 p.m. for people 13 and older. Free. 937-339-0457.
• A.J. Wise Library, 300 E. Park St., Fort Loramie, presents story time for children 3 1/2 to kindergarten at 10:30 a.m.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, offers a two-session beekeeping class beginning today and continuing Feb. 13, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fee: $55. Advance registration required at 937-698-6493.
• Shelby County Animal Rescue Foundation hosts a pet adoptathon from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Pet Valu, 2244 W. Michigan Ave.
• Darke County Parks presents a talk by Dr. Charles “Chuck” Ciampaglio about prehistoric sharks at the nature center, 4267 State Route 502, Greenville, at noon. Free. 937-548-0165.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, hosts the Great Backyard Bird County workshop at 2 p.m. 937-698-6493.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, hosts informational meetings today at 7 p.m. and Tuesday at 3 p.m. about its bus trip to New York City scheduled for September. 937-339-0457.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts the Lego Builders Club for all ages at 3 p.m. and presents a Chinese New Year celebration for all ages at 6:30 p.m.
• La Comedia Dinner Theater, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents the Van Dells in concert at 5:30 p.m. Tickets: $51-$53, includes chicken and fish buffet. 800-677-9505.
• New Knoxville Library offers a craft for school kids: decorate a Valentine box for school, at 3 p.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts Family Night at 6 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-628-2925.
• Shelby County Genealogical Society and Amos Memorial Public Library present a talk by Larry Hamilton, “Managing Our History: The Randoph Narrative,” at the library, 230 E. North St., at 6:30 p.m. Free.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents story time for children 3-kindergarten at 10:30 a.m. and Paws to Read, for children in grades K-3 to read to dogs at 5:45 p.m. Advance registration for Paws to Read at 419-628-2925.
• The New Bremen Public Library offers reader’s theater for children in grades 2-3 at 3:30 p.m. and story time for children up to first grade at 6:30 p.m. 419-629-2158.
• Anna Community Library hosts Totally Awesome Tuesday for adults at 10 a.m. Cards, discussions, games, Wii bowling, movies.
• Darke County Park District hosts a discovery hike at 9 a.m. and Project FeederWatch, bird watching from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. today and Wednesday at the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502 W., Greenville. 937-548-0165.
• The Piqua Public Library, 116 W. High St., Piqua, presents a talk by James Oda about African Americans in the Civil War, at 7 p.m. Free.
• A.J. Wise Library, 300 E. Park St., Fort Loramie, hosts Toddler Time at 6 p.m.
• Stallo Memorial Library in Minster screens a classic movie for adults at 1 p.m.
• Salm McGill Tangeman Funeral Home, 502 S. Ohio, hosts an end-of-life, advance planning seminar at 10:30 a.m. Free. Advance registration required at 492-5130.
• New Bremen Public Library presents story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m.
• New Knoxville Public Library presents story time for children 3-first grade at 3 p.m.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to firstname.lastname@example.org.