SIDNEY — The Shelby County United Way’s Day of Action has grown into a longer project so more companies can participate in the program.
The official Day of Action is June 21, 2019, said Scott Barr, executive director. Local businesses and organizations are signing up to participate in the program and some have already completed their project for the event.
Day of Action projects include:
• POWER, indoor painting at Whittier Elementary School.
• Peerless, Tawawa Park, painting and mulching.
• US Bank, Pointer Knoll Shelter at Tawawa Park.
• Chamber YP Connect, downtown cleanup and Compassionate Care.
• Shelby County Board of DD, Humphrey Park cleanup.
• Edgewell, Ferguson Circle.
• Choice One Engineering,
• Cargill, Tawawa Park, Webster Geib Pavilion.
• Sidney Alive, downtown cleanup and Compassionate Care.
• Emerson Climate Technology, Ohio Living Dorothy Love, Davis and Stolle Bridge and Anderson Bottom Land Shelter.
• Wilson Health, Watkins Woods Shelter in Tawawa Park.
• Bridges Community Action, downtown cleanup and Compassionate Care.
• Sidney Body CARSTAR, mulching at Shelby County Courthouse.
• City of Sidney, Clear Creek Farm.
• Mutual Federal, Graceland Cemetery.
• Shelby County Juvenile Court, Orbison Park.