• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, presents a poetry reading by Cathryn Essinger at 7:30 p.m. today and an exhibit, “Historically Speaking: Troy City Schools,” through April 3. Hours: Monday, 7-9 p.m.; Tuesday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sunday, 1-5 p.m. Free. 937-339-0457.
• Darke County Parks presents a talk on black bears in Ohio at 6:30 p.m. at theNature Center, 4267 State route 502, Greenville. Free. 937-548-0165.
• Fort Findlay Playhouse, 300 W. Sandusky St., Findlay, presents “Much Ado About Nothing” at 8 p.m. today through Saturday. Tickets: $12 at 419-422-4624 or www.artspartnership.com.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, shows its 26th annual Works on Paper exhibit through Saturday. Free.
• La Comedia Dinner Theater, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Love, Sex and the IRS,” through Sunday. Times vary. Tickets: $59-$75 includes dinner. 800-677-9505.
• College of Wooster Art Museum, 1220 Beall Ave., Wooster, presents an exhibit, “Picture Yourself: Selfies, Cell Phones and the Digital Age,” including works by Andy Warhol, through April 10. Free. 330-263-2388.
• Shelby County Historical Society presents “Immigration,” an exhibit at the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave., through March 15. Free. 498-1653.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “The Revolutionists” through March 6. Times vary. Tickets: $35 and up at 800-582-3208.
• Dayton Auto Show continues at the Dayton Convention Center, 22 E. Fifth St., Dayton, through Sunday. Times vary. Tickets: for people 10 and older, $6 online at daytonautoshow.com; $8 at the door.
• Dayton Opera presents “Otello” in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton at 8 p.m. today and at 3 p.m. Sunday. Tickets: $38-$94 at 937-228-3630 and www.daytonperformingarts.org.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, hosts an open house with entertainment by the David Wion Trio at 8 p.m. Free. 937-339-0457.
• A.J. Wise Library, 300 E. Park St., Fort Loramie, presents story time for children 3 1/2 to kindergarten at 10:30 a.m.
• Pritchard Laughlin Civic Center, 7033 Glenn Highway, Cambridge, presents “Mary Poppins, today and Saturday and March 5-6. Tickets: $8-$10 at 740-439-7009.
• The Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, presents Wild Carrot in concert in its annual family night out. Mountain Dulcimer Society of Dayton hosts a workshop about stringed instruments for children at 6:30 p.m. Wild Carrot performs at 7:30 p.m. Free. 937-339-0457.
• A.B. Graham Center, U.S. 36, Conover, hosts a chicken and noodles dinner from 5 to 7 p.m. and bingo at 7 p.m. Dinner tickets: $6 adults, $3 children 3-12. Bingo cards: 25 cents-$1.
• Darke County Parks offers a birdhouse-building class at 10 a.m. and a maple sugar class at 10 a.m. at Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502, Greenville. Take a hammer. Fee: $10 for materials for birdhouse class. Advance registration for either required at 937-548-0165.
• Lockington Volunteer Fire Department hosts a tenderloin dinner at the Lockington Fire Station, 10363 Museum Trail, Lockington, at 5 p.m. Donations. 937-606-0919.
• Allen county Museum, 620 W. Market St., Lima, presents a talk by Eugene Jackson, “The Black History of Lima and the Area,” at 2 p.m. Free. 419-222-9426.
• Miami County Park District hosts a Naturalist Adventure Series program, “Winter Tree Identification,” from 1 to 4 p.m. in the Charleston Falls Preserve, 2535 Ross Road, Tipp City. Free. Register at register@MiamiCountyParks.com.
• Edison State Community College, 1973 Edison Drive, Piqua, presents a talk by Elizabeth “Liz” Stafford, “Unity for All People,” and performances by African-American and gospel groups, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the theater. Free. 937-778-7908.
• Anna Community Branch Library screens an after-school movie at 3:30 p.m. Free.
• New Knoxville Public Library hosts Ladies Night Out at 6:30 p.m. Crafts, massages, chocolates. Advance registration required at 419-753-2724.
• Miami County Park District hosts Trailing Moms and Tots for mothers and children up to 5, from 10 a.m. to noon, in Charleston Falls Preserve, 2535 Ross Road, Tipp City. Free. Register at email@example.com.
• Shelby County Master Gardeners presents a talk by Jim McCracken and Ann Heely, “Play Dirty and Pick a Winner,” at 6:30 p.m. in the Amos Memorial Public Library. Free.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents story time for children 3-kindergarten at 10:30 a.m. the Lego Club for children in kindergarten and older at 3:30 p.m.
• The New Bremen Public Library offers story time for children up to first grade at 6:30 p.m. 419-629-2158.
• Anna Community Library hosts Totally Awesome Tuesday for adults at 10 a.m. Cards, discussions, games, Wii bowling, movies.
• Darke County Park District hosts a discovery hike at 9 a.m. and Project FeederWatch, bird watching from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. today and Wednesday at the Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502 W., Greenville. 937-548-0165.
• The Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., opens the Ohio Watercolor Society Traveling Exhibit. It runs through March 30. Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Free.
• Gateway Arts Council, 216 N. Miami Ave., opens Pickers Paradise exhibit, which runs through March 30. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Free. 498-2787.
• Sidney High School Choir presents a concert at 7 p.m. at Sidney High School, 1215 Campbell Road. Free.
• Miami County Park District hosts an adult exploration hike at 9 a.m. in the John A. Wannemacher Reserve, 1876 Monroe-Concord Road, Troy. Free. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A.J. Wise Library, 300 E. Park St., Fort Loramie presents Toddler Time at 6 p.m.
• Jackson Center Library, 205 S. Linden St., hosts Wacky Wednesday for children preschool through 12th grade at 3 p.m.
• New Knoxville Public Library hosts Paws to Read for children in grades K-2 to read to dogs at 3:15 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-753-2724.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts Coffee and Craft for adults at 10:30 a.m. Make a cup picture of beans. Advance registration required at 419-628-2925.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., presents a program of storytelling and music by author Bill Jamerson about the Civilian Conservation Corps at 2 p.m. Free.
• New Bremen Public Library presents story time for children up to first grade at 10:30 a.m. and reader’s theater for children in grades 4-5 at 3:30 p.m.
• New Knoxville Public Library presents story time for children 3-first grade at 3 p.m.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to email@example.com.