Office seeks addresses

SIDNEY — The Shelby County Veteran Service Commission is exploring the possibility of sending “care packages” to any Shelby County resident that is currently serving overseas in any branch of US military.

Anyone who knows of a service member, should contact our office with their name, address and any special requests the military member may have. The office can be reached at 937-498-7282.