The heat is on


Anna Fire Department Brigade Leader Bryan Doak assists Celia Brandewine, age 7, as she practices climbing out a window and down a ladder at an educational “Smoke House” program at Anna Elementary School. Celia is the daughter of Amanda and Brian Brandewine, of Anna.

Anna Fire Department Brigade Leader Bryan Doak assists Celia Brandewine, age 7, as she practices climbing out a window and down a ladder at an educational “Smoke House” program at Anna Elementary School. Celia is the daughter of Amanda and Brian Brandewine, of Anna.


Blythe Alspaugh | Sidney Daily News

Lt. Joel Howell teaches kitchen and appliance safety to second grade students at Anna Elementary School as part of the fire department’s “Smoke House” program.


Blythe Alspaugh | Sidney Daily News

Anna Fire Department Brigade Leader Bryan Doak assists Celia Brandewine, age 7, as she practices climbing out a window and down a ladder at an educational “Smoke House” program at Anna Elementary School. Celia is the daughter of Amanda and Brian Brandewine, of Anna.

Lt. Joel Howell teaches kitchen and appliance safety to second grade students at Anna Elementary School as part of the fire department’s “Smoke House” program.

Anna Fire Department Brigade Leader Bryan Doak assists Celia Brandewine, age 7, as she practices climbing out a window and down a ladder at an educational “Smoke House” program at Anna Elementary School. Celia is the daughter of Amanda and Brian Brandewine, of Anna.
https://www.sidneydailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/47/2019/09/web1_BRANDEWINE_CELIA1.jpgAnna Fire Department Brigade Leader Bryan Doak assists Celia Brandewine, age 7, as she practices climbing out a window and down a ladder at an educational “Smoke House” program at Anna Elementary School. Celia is the daughter of Amanda and Brian Brandewine, of Anna. Blythe Alspaugh | Sidney Daily News

Lt. Joel Howell teaches kitchen and appliance safety to second grade students at Anna Elementary School as part of the fire department’s “Smoke House” program.
https://www.sidneydailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/47/2019/09/web1_HOWELL_JOEL2.jpgLt. Joel Howell teaches kitchen and appliance safety to second grade students at Anna Elementary School as part of the fire department’s “Smoke House” program. Blythe Alspaugh | Sidney Daily News