SIDNEY – Restaurants throughout the area have announced plans continue serving food following Gov. Mike DeWine’s order on Sunday that all dine-in service at eateries and bars in the state be suspended. The order permits carryout and delivery service.
Below is a listing of area restaurants’ plans, sorted by city/village.
LAST UPDATED: March 20, 2:10 p.m.
• Alcove restaurant: The famous downtown eatery will be open for carryout and delivery.
• Al’s Pizza: The Wapakoneta Avenue pizzeria will offer delivery and carryout service during normal hours, Sunday to Thursday from 10:30 a.m. to midnight and Friday and Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 1 a.m.
• Ameila’s: The 4th Avenue restaurant is open Tuesday through Sunday for pickup and delivery orders.
• The Bridge: The downtown restaurant will be open on Friday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 5 to 7 p.m. for carryout orders. Orders can be called in or emailed.
• Cassano’s: The Wapakoneta Avenue pizzeria is open during normal hours for carryout and delivery orders.
• Cazadores Mexican Restaurant: The Michigan Street restaurant will be open normal business hours for carryout service. Carryouts can also be picked up from its drive-thru window.
• Clancy’s: The Wapakoneta Avenue restaurant announced new hours on Tuesday. It will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Its lobby is not open, but its drive-thru is open and operating as normal. Delivery orders can also be placed on DoorDash.
• Fricker’s: The Michigan Street sports bar will be open for carryout orders and for delivery orders placed on DoorDash.
• High Grounds Cafe: The cafe is open and will do call ahead orders, drive up and delivery. Hours are Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Hothead Burritos: The burrito restaurant next to Kroger off Michigan Street and all other Ohio locations will be open for and carryout orders and orders placed on DoorDash.
• K&J’s Ice Cream: The ice cream store on Russell Road in Sidney will be open normal hours for drive-thru and carryout orders.
• Lee’s Chicken: The fast-food chicken restaurant’s Sidney location on Wapakoneta Ave. and all the franchises’ other Miami Valley locations are open during normal business hours for in-store carryout and drive-thru orders as well as for delivery orders placed through third-party mobile applications like DoorDash.
• Mojitos Mexican Cuisine: The Wapakoneta Avenue restaurant will be open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. for carryout and delivery orders placed through DoorDash.
• Murphy’s Craftbar + Kitchen: The downtown restaurant will be open for carryout from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. this Thursday and Friday. Patrons can call the restaurant on those two days to place orders.
• Perkins Restaurant & Bakery: The restaurant on Michigan Street will offer carryout and delivery options from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Smok’n Jo’s BBQ: The restaurant off of Michigan Street posted on Facebook it will offer carryouts. The eatery said more information on its services is forthcoming.
• Spot Restaurant: The famous downtown eatery will be open from 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. each day. Drive-thru and delivery order service placed through DoorDash will continue as normal. The restaurant’s dining room will be open for carryout pickup. Carryout orders can be placed in person, on the restaurant’s website or called in.
• Winans Chocolates + Coffees: The newly-opened coffehouse off Wapakoneta Avenue will be open from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
• Wingers Sports Bar and Grill: The sports bar on Michigan Street will offer carryout from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• The Inn Between: The famous tavern will be open for carryout orders from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Monday and will maintain those hours “if all goes smoothly.”
• Meyer’s Tavern: The famous tavern will be open from 9 a.m. to midnight for carryout. The restaurant will deliver during lunch hours from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Trojan’s Den Pizza: The pizza place on Main Street is open during normal hours for carryout and delivery.
• Ron’s Pizza: The pizza restaurant will offer delivery and carryout and said it will bring food to customer’s cars.
• Al’s Place: The restaurant and bar is open for carryout food orders only. Delivery orders can be placed during lunch time. Orders can be placed at the restaurant’s website and mobile application or by calling the restaurant.
• Brucken’s Neighborhood Pub: The restaurant will be open from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. for carryout and delivery orders placed by phone.
• The Heidout Restaurant and Bar: The Jackson Center restaurant will be open for carryout orders from 8 to 10 a.m., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m. daily. Delivery for large orders may be possible “if enough notice is given.”
• Patrick’s Pub & Grill: The pub will open on Wednesday and will be open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for carryout orders. Patrons can call ahead to place orders.
• Bud’s Pizza: The restaurant will offer carryout and delivery options. Exact details are still being determined.
• Keyhole Pizza: The famous pizza place and bar is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for carryout orders.
• 17 West: The restaurant will offer carryout from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Bolly’s Restaurant: The restaurant will be open for carryout from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. It also will deliver in the New Bremen area with a $10 minimum order. Delivery is available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 to 8 p.m.
• Casa Lupita: The Mexican grille will continue to operate under regular hours for carryout services. Free delivery with a $15 minimum purchase is available in New Bremen, Minster, Chickasaw, New Knoxville, Maria Stein and Fort Loramie. The restaurant is open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
• Dairy Queen: The restaurant’s drive-thru remains open. For large pick-up orders, customers should call 15 to 30 minutes in advance. As an added caution, one cashier will collect customers’ money while someone else will prepare food.
• Gongoozler’s Brewery: The brewery will offer beer to go. Growler purchases or a clean growler refill can be done from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday and 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday. A kegerator is also available.
• Hog Wild Barbecue: The restaurant is accepting orders over the phone and pick-up inside or at the drive-thru window. It also makes heat and serve meals. Pick-up is available on Tuesday. Delivery will be available 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday and 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday through Saturday).
• Holy Smokes and Barbeque: Call 614-579-4955 for its availability.
• New Bremen Coffee Company: The business will continue operations with carry-out services only, which includes drinks and food. Only disposable cups will be used, and customers are asked to leave their travel mugs at home for the time being. Online ordering and payment is encouraged to reduce contact between employees and customers. Hours are 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
• Pizza Hut: All Auglaize and Mercer counties locations are open regular hours for carry-out and delivery.
• Speedway Lanes: The business will offer carryout services from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Daily. Food orders may be called in starting at 9 a.m. Lunch delivery service is available from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. every day. Dinner delivery service is available from 4 to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday. Beer also is available for carryout but no at bar waiting is allowed.
• Wendy’s: The drive-thru is open.
• Main Street Station: The restaurant will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. for carryouts. Orders can be placed by calling the restaurant and can be picked up at is drive-thru window.
• Hussey’s Restaurant: The restaurant will offer carryout orders from its full menu from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday. It will consider offering deliveries on a case-by-case basis.
• The Pines: The restaurant and bar will be open for carryout food, beer and wine. Hours are 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
• Cruizer’s Bar and Grill: The restaurant will be open for carryout orders from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4:30 to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.