• Packer Historical Center, 112 W. Main St., Anna, is closed until further notice.
• The Piqua Public Library will be closed indefinitely due to concerns surrounding COVID-19. Patrons will not be penalized with late fees during the closure.
• The Auglaize District Public Library System will be closed until further notice due to concerns surrounding COVID-19. Patrons who currently have library materials checked out are asked to keep them for the time being. All library cardholders will have access to online resources regardless of fines.
• The Historic Sidney Theatre hosts a virtual open mic night on their website and Facebook page every Saturday evening at 7 p.m. Musicians, singers, dancers, poets, comedians, and more are invited to send a video of them displaying their talent to the Historic Sidney Theatre’s Instagram, Facebook, or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All acts must be family-friendly and videos must be no longer than five minutes long. Acts that are chosen will be notified the week their act is featured in the show.
FRIDAY, MAY 8
• The Contemporary Dayton presents Remix, an online exhibition featuring sculptor Jason Lee, printmaker Ry McCullough and painter Whitney Sage. The online exhibit will premiere on www.thecontemporarydayton.org at 5 p.m. on May 8 and will remain online until June 20, 2020.
MONDAY, MAY 11
• The Auglaize County Historical Society will host a presentation entitled “German Immigrants and Migrants in Ohio: Patterns, Processes and Landscapes” by Dr. Timothy Anderson as a Facebook LIVE event at 7 p.m. on the organization’s Facebook page. The event is free and all are welcome. For more information about this event or the Auglaize County Historical Society please contact email@example.com or 419-738-9328.