SIDNEY — Many Fourth of July celebrations have been canceled, but a few locations are moving forward with a fireworks display.
Saturday, July 4
• Delphos: 10 p.m. at Stadium Park. Kiwanis Club of Delphos’ Fourth of July festival will be held all day at Stadium Park beginning at 8 a.m. and will feature free entertainment, a craft and vendor fair, basket bingo, little and minor league baseball tournaments, a fishing derby, and food and beer tents.
• Indian Lake: 10 p.m. along south bank of Indian Lake.
• Sidney: 10 p.m. at Sidney City Schools. The Sidney Civic Band will perform a concert behind Sidney High School on the tennis courts at 9 p.m.
• Troy: 10 p.m. at Treasure Island Park along the Great Miami River. A concert featuring the band Direct Energy will be held from 8 to 10 p.m. at the park and food truck vendors will be present.
• Van Wert: 10 p.m. at Van Wert High School.
• Wapakoneta: The 70th annual St. Joe Festival will take place at 11 a.m. and go all day, with fireworks at 10 p.m. at the Auglaize County Fairgrounds.