NEW BREMEN — The New Bremen/New Knoxville Rotary Club will be hosting their 31st annual Blood Testing Clinics on March 6 and 27. The blood draw and testing is conducted by Joint Township District Memorial Hospital. Lab reports are mailed directly to the participant.
The blood screening clinic is being held from 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. at the following locations:
• March 6: New Knoxville School Multipurpose Room
• March 27: New Bremen High School Commons
Free refreshments and blood pressure screenings will be available. The Auglaize County Sheriff’s Office will be onsite to take expired, no longer used medications as part of the drug take back program.
A variety of blood tests will be available at nominal fees as follows:
• $40 for the Basic Health Panel, including Lipid, CBC, Glucose, Electrolytes, Iron, Cholesterol – over 30 tests total. A 12 hour fast is required for the CHP test.
• $40 for a PSA Screening, males only.
• $45 for a Thyroid Screening — Ultrasensitive — TSH and Free T4.
• $25 for C-Reactive Protein (Cardiovascular indicator).
• $25 for Hgb A1C (indicates average amount of blood glucose).
• $35 for Vitamin D (essential for strong bones).
No pre-registration is required.
For more information on this event, contact Jenni Miller, community outreach coordinator at 419-394-6132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.