VERSAILLES — The Versailles High School Alumni Association is finalizing details for their upcoming festival, Versailles MusicFest. Everyone of all ages from all communities is welcome, and there is no admission fee.
The event will begin at noon on Saturday, Sept. 11, at the Versailles Heritage Park. During this one-day festival, 12 acts will be featured on three different stages showcasing various styles and genres of music.
Along with a day filled with music, there will also be multiple social tents serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Food will be prepared and provided by the Versailles Music Boosters.
This year’s entertainment line-up includes:
• The Versailles Community Band, noon to 12:45 p.m., Amphitheater
• Versailles High School Amplified Show Choir, 1 1:45 p.m., Amphitheater
• Taylor Westerheide + Bryant Ahrens, 1:30 to 3 p.m., East Tent
• Kim Kelly Orchestra, 2 to 4 p.m., North Tent
• Nightfall, 3 to 5 p.m., Amphitheater
• TommyJohn, 4 to 5:30 p.m., East Tent
• Danny Schneible, 5 to 6:30 p.m., North Tent
• Matt Meyer + Riley Kremer, 6 to 7:30 p.m., East Tent
• Boo Radley, 6 to 8 p.m., Amphitheater
• Paul Rosewood, 7 to 8:30 p.m., North Tent
• Buff Francis, 8 to 9:30 p.m., East Tent
• Empty Tank, 9 to 11 p.m., Amphitheater