SIDNEY — The city of Sidney Parks and Recreation Summer Food Service Program will run from June 6 through Aug. 12.
Free lunches will be provided to children Mondays through Fridays in city parks. The meals must be ordered a day in advance. Orders for June 6 must be placed by June 5 by calling 498-8155. Thereafter, participants can call that number or sign up with the food service program supervisor at each park for the next day’s meal.
The lunches will be served on the following schedule:
• Brown Park, 100 W. Clay St., 11-11:30 a.m.
• Humphrey Park, Buckeye Ave., 11-11:30 a.m.
• Sherman Park, 1000 Colonial Drive, 11-11:30 a.m.
• Riverbend Park, 1400 Constitution Drive, 11:30 a.m.-noon.
• Salvation Army, 419 Buckeye Ave., 11:30 a.m.-noon.
• Berger Park, 800 S. Miami Ave. in the alley, 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
• Alpha Community Center, 330 E. Court St., 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
• Greentree Park, 800 block of 6th Ave., noon-12:30 p.m.
For information, call 498-8155.