• La Comedia Dinner Theatre, 765 W. Central Ave., Springboro, presents “Grease” through June 26. Times vary. Tickets: $59-$75 includes dinner. 800-677-9505.
• Shelby County Historical Society continues its exhibit, “Intrepid Women of Shelby County,” which runs through October, in the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave. Monday-Friday, 1-5 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m.-noon. Admission free.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, presents its exhibit, “Into the Ether: Contemporary Light Artists,” through June 26. Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Thursday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m., Sunday, noon-5 p.m. Tickets: $14 adults, $11 seniors, active military and students, $6 children 7-17, children 6 and under and members free. 937-223-4278.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 302 W. Main St., Troy, presents two exhibits, “Imagining a Better World: The Artwork of Nelly Toll,” through July 10 and photographs by Jerry McGlothen through July 8. Free. 937-339-0457.
• Gateway Arts Council presents its 2016 Spring Fling exhibit in the gallery, 216 N. Miami Ave., through June 2, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Free.
• Decorative Arts Center of Ohio, 145 E. Main St., Lancaster, presents “Edith Head & Company,” an exhibit of theatrical and film costumes, today through Aug. 14. Free. 740-681-1423.
• Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, 1777 E. Broad St., Columbus, presents “Origami in the Garden,” large- and small-scale works in metal, through Nov. 13. Daily 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission: $13 adults, $10 seniors and students, $6 children 3-17, members and children 2 and under, free. fpconservatory.org.
• Darke County Parks hosts an Edible Spring Hike at 6:30 p.m. in Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 state Route 502, Greenville. Free. 937-548-0165.
• WACO Air Museum, 1865 S. county Road 25A, Troy, presents a talk, “A World War II Flight Surgeon’s Story,” by S. Carlisle May, at 7 p.m. Free. 937-335-9226.
• Darke County Parks hikes for butterfly monitoring at 2 p.m. Call 937-548-0165 for location.
• Anna Public Library, 304 N. Second St., Anna, offers drop-in preschool playtime from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Buckeye Antique Farm Show opens today and runs through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., on the Shelby County Fairgrounds, 655 S. Highland Ave. Admission: $2 adults; children under 12 free.
• The May Festival of classical music and opera runs today and Sunday in Music Hall, 1241 Elm St., Cincinnati. Tickets: $9-$125 at 513-621-1919 and www.mayfestival.org.
• Darke County Parks opens its log house and blacksmith shop from 1 to 4 p.m. at Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 state Route 502, Greenville. 937-548-0165.
• Brukner Nature Center hosts a bird hike at the River’s Edge Wildlife Preserve, Calumet Road just off state Route 48, near Ludlow Falls, today and from the interpretive center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, Tuesday, both at 7:30 a.m. Free.
• Taste of Cincinnati runs in along 5th Street in downtown Cincinnati today and Sunday from 11 a.m. to midnight and Monday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Food, entertainment, contests. Free. www.tasteofcincinnati.com.
• The Asian Festival fruns today and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. in Franklin Park, 1777 E. Broad St., Columbus. Entertainment, games, market. Admission free. www.asian-festival.org.
• The Utica Sertoma Ice Cream Festival runs today through Monday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., at Velvet icce Cream, 11324 Mount Vernon Road, Utica. Ice cream, games, entertainment, crafts, classic car show Sunday. 740-892-3921.
• The Great Sidney Farmers Market runs from 8 a.m. to noon, on the courtsquare in downtown Sidney.
• American Legion Post 217 hosts Memorial Day services with speaker Ed Ball in Plattsville Cemetery at 11:30 a.m., in Cedar Point Cemetery, 17510 state Route 706, at 12:30 p.m., and in Glenn Cemetery in Port Jefferson at 1:30 p.m.
• Washington Township trustees host Memorial Day services with speaker the Rev. Christine Mertz, in Beechwood Cemetery at 11 a.m.
• American Legion Post 355 hosts Memorial Day services with speaker Pastor Kris Geise in Houston Cemetery, at 10:15 a.m.
• Franklin Township trustees host Memorial Day services in Pearl Cemetery, 11095 county Road 25A, at noon.
• American Legion Post 217 hosts Memorial Day services with speaker Harold Krieg on the courtsquare in downtown Sidney at 9 a.m. and in Graceland Cemetery following the downtown events.
• Temperance Lodge 73 F&AM hosts Rootbeer, Blues and BBQ at the Sidney Masonic Center, 303 E. Poplar St., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Music and food. Admission: $8 includes food.
• Airstream Fine Art Invitational exhibit opens today and runs through June 4, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., in the Airstream Service Center building, 419 W. Pike St., Jackson Center. Free.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, presents the 22nd annual exhibit, “The View,” today through July 8. Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Free. 937-296-0294.
• Stallo Memorial Library hosts storytime for all ages in Paris Street park in Minster at 10 a.m. Free.
• Today is the deadline to register for the Pre-Fishing Derby presented by the Sidney Parks and Recreation Department for children in kindergarten to eighth grade, scheduled for 9:30 a.m., June 27-28 in Tawawa Park. 498-8105.
• Anna Branch Library hosts a Family Fun 1K Walk with Scooby Doo in Anna Community Park from 5 to 7 p.m. Free.
• Victoria Theatre Association hosts Barstools and Brushstrokes, art class for people 21 and older of all skill levels, in the Schuster Center in downtown Daytoon
• New Knoxville Public Library hosts storytime for children 3 to first grade at 10:30 a.m. Free.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts story time at 10:30 a.m. Free.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to email@example.com.