SIDNEY — Shelby County commissioners reviewed the county’s new website during a recent meeting.
The website, co.shelby.oh.us, went live May 15.
In other recently business, the commissioners:
• Approved final payment in the amount of $42,227.08 to Slagle Mechanical Contractors for the jail water controls project. The total contact amount was $232,015.
• Accepted a proposal in the amount of $45,795 by Wagner Paving Inc. for asphalt and striping at the Shelby County jail parking lot.
• Approved payment in the amount of $172,285 to Jutte Excavating Inc. for the 2016 Bon Ton PS No. 3 replacement project.
• Authorized application for Community Development Block Grant projects for the PY 2016 CDBG allocation from the Small Cities Community Development Block Grant program as follows: $60,000 for Jackson Center water line replacement; $15,000 for administration, including fair housing.
• Authorized application for the PY2016 Community Development Allocation and Neighborhood Revitalization Program funds for the village of Jackson Center from the Office of Community Development as follows: $50,000 for street improvements; $60,000 for water facility improvements; $100,000 for sidewalk improvements; $130,000 for flood drainage facilities; $80,000 for parking facilities; $50,000 for parks and recreation; $30,000 for administration.
• Authorized the seeking of bids for the Eddy Current separator project for the Recycling Department. Bid will be opened at 11 a.m., July 7.
• Approved an agreement with the Joint District Juvenile Detention Board of Champaign, Delaware, Madison and Union Counties doing business as the Central Ohio Youth Center Community Residential Center for child placement. The cost will be $185 per day for any child placed.
• Authorized advertising for bids for the 2016 highway paint-striping program. Bids will be opened July 14 at 11 a.m.
Reach the writer at 937-538-4824.