FORT LORAMIE — The Fort Loramie Village Council voted during its June 13 meeting to move its accounts from US Bank to the Osgood State Bank.
In other business, the council:
• Approved a payment to Access Engineering of $17,515 for engineering work on the Main Street project.
• Approved payment of an insurance premium in the amount of $19,559 to Ratermann Insurance.
• Gave first reading to an ordinance that would amend the village zoning code concerning non-confirming structures.
• Heard reports concerning water issues, zoning permit requests, police drug licenses, playground equipment, and utility easements.
• Received a quote in the amount of $132,335 for Canal Street curbs, sidewalks and asphalt.