• The National Street Rod Association presents Street Rod Nationals Plus today through Sunday at the Kentucky Exposition Center, 937 Philips Lane, Louisville, Kentucky. Up to 15,000 vintage cars on display, trade show, vintage parts sale, arts and crafts. Church service Sunday. Hours vary. Tickets: $13-$15 adults, $6 children 6-12 plus fees at www.ticketmaster.com and at the door.
• Rose Music Center, 6800 Executive Blvd., Huber Heights, presents the Beach Boys and the Temptations in concert at 8 p.m. Tickets: $43.50-$53.50 plus fees at www.ticketmaster.com and 800-745-3000.
• Quilt National ‘15, an exhibit of quilts from 33 states and eight countries, at the Dairy Barn Art Center, 8000 Dairy Lane, Athens, continues through Sept. 7. For information, visit dairybarn.org/quilt-national/.
• The Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, continues the 2015 Greater Columbus Arts Council Visual Arts Exhibiton, “Page Turners” and “Remembering Marvin Hamlisch,” each through Sept. 6. 614-629-0359.
• The Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, continues two exhibits, “Call to Duty: World War Posters” and “Tears of Stone: World War I Remembered, Photographs by Jane Alden Stevens,” which remain on view through Oct. 4. Hours vary.
• The Piqua Community Farmers Market runs from 3:30 to 8 p.m. along Canal Place between High and Ash streets in downtown Piqua.
• The Piqua Arts Council and Mainstreet Piqua present Mark Cantwil in concert at 6 p.m. in Canal Place, behind downtown Main Street, Piqua. Free. Take lawn chairs.
• Vintage Ohio presents 2015 Vintage Ohio, its 20th annual wine festival today and Saturday from 1 to 10 p.m. at FarmPark, 8800 Euclid Chardon Road, Kirtland. Wine tastings, food, crafts, exhibits, music, fireworks. Tickets: $35 adults; $12 designated drivers; $3 children 3-18. 800-227-6972.
• The Springfield Symphony Orchestra presents Good Vibes in concert in its Lunch on the Lawn program at the Springfield Museum of Art, 107 Cliff Park Road, Springfield, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lunches for $6. Take lawn chairs or blankets. 937-325-8100.
• The Victoria Theatre Association screens the film, “12 Angry Men,” in the Victoria Theatre, 138 N. Main St., Dayton, at 7 p.m., today and Saturday and at 3 and 9 p.m., Sunday. Admission: $6. 888-228-3630 and www.ticketcenterstage.com.
• Dayton Visual Arts Center, 18 N. Jefferson St., Dayton, presents a gallery talk at 6:15 p.m. about its 24th annual Open Members’ Show. 937-224-3822.
• Nucleus CoShare, 411 E. Fifth St., Suite 100, Dayton, hosts an open house with beer, food and entertainment from 4 to 8 p.m.
• Blind Bob’s, 430 E. Fifth St., Dayton, presents music by Maharaja, Close the Hatch, Ethicist and hell Scorched Earth from 4 to 8 p.m. 937-938-6405.
• Dublin Pub, 300 Wayne Ave., presents the Miami Valley Pipes & Drums at 6 p.m. 937-224-7822.
• Yellow Cab Tavern, 700 E. Fourth St., Dayton, presents the Psychedelic Soul Pop Experience at 8:30 p.m. with Miriah Haven, the Meal Tickets, Phonic Uproar and Dar Fawn. 937-424-3870.
• Black Box Improv Theatre, 518 E. Third St., presents Womit 2.0 at 8 p.m. 937-369-0747.
• Courteous Mass Dayton begins a group bike ride at Fifth Third Field, 220 N. Patterson Blvd., Dayton, at 6:30 p.m. www.courteousmassdayton.com.
• Human Race Theatre Co. presents a festival of new works in the Loft Theatre, 116 N. Jefferson St., Dayton, at 7 p.m. today and Saturday. Tickets: $15. 937-461-3823.
• MJ’s on Jefferson, 20 N. Jefferson St., Dayton, hosts a benefit for entertainer Misty Knight at 11 p.m. Cover: $5 for people 21 and older, $5 for people 18-20. 937-776-6438.
• Practice Yoga, 504 E. Fifth St., Dayton, offers a 75-minute yoga class at 5:45 p.m. Fee: $5.
• Riff Raff Taver, 130 N. Patterson Blvd., Dayton, presents Travis Williams at 9 p.m. 937-558-0808.
• Five Rivers MetroParks presents Pickin in the Park at RiverScape MetroPark, 111 E. Monument Ave., Dayton, from 6 to 10 p.m. Free concert, craft beers and food trucks. 937-275-7275.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, hosts a reception to open “Five in Fiber,” an exhibit of quilts, from 5 to 6:45 p.m. Free. The exhibit continues through Oct. 4.
• Fort Loramie Farmers Market runs 3:30-6:30 p.m. in the Rapid Development Warehouse, Main Street, Fort Loramie.
• American Cancer Society’s Shelby County Relay for Life begins at 5:30 p.m. at the Shelby County Fairgrounds and runs through 11:30 a.m., Aug. 8. Contests, food and memento sales. www.relayforlife.org/ShelbyCounty.
• Anna Community Library offers presents “Popcorn,” a Summer Story Friday program for children in preschool and kindergarten, at 1 p.m. Free.
• National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, presents a talk by Col. (Ret.) Joseph Sweeney on the bombing of Nagasaki during World War II, at 10 a.m. Free.
• The Great Sidney Farmer’s Market is open on the courtsquare from 8 a.m. to noon, featuring a cucumber contest.
• Festival Latino runs from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. today and Sunday in John W. Galbreath Bicentennial Park, 233 S. Civic Center Drive, Columbus. Entertainment on two stages, children’s activities, exhibits, vendors, food. Free admission. capa.com.
• Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton, offers Dayton Print Day, printmaking demonstrations and activities for families, from noon to 4 p.m. $10 for family of four members; $15 for family of four nonmembers; $2 per additional child; free for single adult member; $8 for single adult nonmember. 937-223-4278.
• Woodland Cemetery and Arboretum, 118 Woodland Ave., Dayton, hosts a cemetery tour, “Woodland of Women,” at 10 a.m. Advance registration required at 937-228-3221. Free.
• Sock & Buskin Players presents a youth production, “Disney’s The Jungle Book,” at 2 and 8 p.m. today and 2 p.m Sunday in the Historic Sidney Theatre, 120 W. Poplar St. Tickets: $5 at the door.
• Village of Minster presents the Paradise Island Band in concert at 6:30 p.m. in Minster Machine Entennial Park. Free. Take lawn chairs.
• Anna Community Library hosts Family Fun Night, “I Spy Shark Week,” from 6 to 7 p.m. Free.
• New Knoxville Library offers a craft, make your own bubble wand, for all ages at 1 p.m. Advance registration at 419-753-2724.
• Anna Community Library hosts Totally Awesome Tuesdays for adults from 10 a.m. to noon. Cards, games, Wii bowling, movies. Free.
• New Bremen Public Library hosts story time for children 3-5 at 6:30 p.m. 419-629-2158.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents animals from the Toledo Zoo at 10:30 a.m. Free.
• Woodland Cemetery and Arboretum, 118 Woodland Ave., Dayton, hosts an historic tour of the cemetery featuring graves of the Wright brothers, Paul Laurence Dunbar, Erma Bombeck and others, at 10 a.m. and a tour about to identify trees at 2 p.m. Free. Advance registration required at 937-228-3221.
• Sauder Village, 22611 State Route 2, Archbold, hosts rug hooking exhibits and workshops today through Aug. 15. Admission to rug-hooking show only: $11. Admisison to entire village: $16 adults; $20, students 6-16; children 5 and under free. www.saudervillage.org.
• The New Bremen Public Library presents story time for children 3-5 at 10:30 a.m. and a program for children in kindergarten through third grade to explore science, technology, engieering, art and math from 1 to 2 p.m. Free.
• New Knoxville Public Library offers story time for children 3 to first grade at 10:30 a.m. Free.
• Woodland Cemetery and Arboretum, 118 Woodland Ave., Dayton, hosts a tour and talk about the stained glass windows in its mausoleum at 9 a.m. and a tour of the upper loop overlooking Dayton at noon. Free. Advance registration required at 937-228-3221.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Send items to email@example.com.