SIDNEY — Shelby County Board of Commissioners recently appointed Commissioner Robert Guillozet to serve on the Board of Trustees for the Community Action Organization of Delaware, Madison & Union Counties Serving Champaign, Logan and Shelby.
In other action, the commissioners:
• Signed a certificate of achievement recognizing Logan Edward Gigandet from Boy Scout Troop 355 for achieving the rank of Eagle Scout.
• Received a petition to vacate an alley in Loramie Township, set the viewing for Aug. 9 at 10 a.m. at the site and set the hearing for Aug. 11, at 10 a.m. in the commissioners’ office.
• Awarded a contract to JLM Services LLC in the amount of $77,300 for an eddy current separator for use by the Recycling Department.
• Awarded a contract to A&A Safety in the amount of $79,123.35 for the 2016 highway paint-striping program.
• Adopted a building use policy for the Shelby County EMA.
• Entered into a governmental aggregation consulting services agreement with Affordable Gas and Electric Co. related to electric and gas aggregation.
Reach the writer at 937-538-4824.