ANNA — Anna High School’s homecoming will be this weekend, starting with the crowning of the king and queen at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 18, before the football game against Parkway.
The dance will be held on Saturday, Sept. 19, from 8 to 11 p.m. in the auxiliary gym at the high school. Admission is $5 per person. Tickets are available at the door. The theme this year is “Iris” by the Goo Goo Dolls. The colors are Black, Purple and White.
Music will be provided by VanHorn Audio.
Candidates for queen are as follows:
• Avery Bensman, daughter of Dan and Lori Bensman;
• Courtney Doseck, daughter of Kevin and Cathy Doseck;
• Jenna Harshbarger, daughter of Aaron and April Harshbarger;
• Chelsea Kerns, daughter of Tony Kerns and Angela Smith;
• Allison Witer, daughter of Tony and Jennifer Witer;
• Paige Shonk, daughter of Kelly Joyce and Mike Shonk.
Candidates for king are as follows:
• Carter Huelskamp, son of Chad and Tonya Huelskamp;
• Kain Luthman, son of Alan and Kathy Luthman;
• Connor Rioch, son of Bryan and Julie Rioch;
• Blake Stephens, son of Ed and Teresa Stephens;
• Nathan Stiefel, son of Craig and Nancy Stiefel;
• Luke Iler, son of April Winemiller and John Iler.