• Dayton Ballet performs “Cinderella” today at 7:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m. in the Victoria Theatre, 138 N. Main St., Dayton. Tickets: $21-$72 at 937-228-3630 and www.daytonperformingarts.org.
• The National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, presents a talk by six space pioneers, “The Dorian files Revealed: The Manned Orbiting Laboratory Crew Members’ Secret Mission in Space,” at 7:30 p.m. Free. 937-255-4704.
• Joint Township District Memorial Hospital and Otterbein St. Marys host Senior Supper Hour at Otterbein St. Marys, 11230 State Route 364, St. Marys, at 5 p.m. Brett Randolph will speak on anticoagulation therapy. Dinner fee: $7. Free blood pressure checks at 4 p.m. 419-394-3335, ext. 1128.
• Soin Medical Center and Cedarville University host a community forum to discuss the impact marijuana would have in Ohio, at 7 pm. in the Main Elementary School, 2942 Dayton Xenia Road, Beavercreek. Free.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “Sex with Strangers” through Sunday. Times vary. Tickets: $35 and up; and “Mad River Rising” through Nov. 14. Times vary. Tickets $30-$45 at 800-582-3208 and www.cincyplay.com.
• Piano Works, 48 W. Main St., Logan, hosts Random Acts of Art from noon to 6 p.m., daily, through Oct. 31. Music, dance, art to do and see. 740-380-6683.
• Gateway Arts Council Gallery, 216 N. Miami Ave., exhibits works by Chloe McEldowney through Nov. 5. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Free. 498-2787.
• The Circleville Pumpkin Show runs through Saturday in downtown Circleville. Food, entertainment, games, crafts, 14-foot pumpkin pie. www.pumpkinshow.com.
• Rosewood Arts Centre, 2655 Olson Drive, Kettering, presents a film, “Edward Scissorhands,” and discussion at 6 p.m. Free. 937-296-0294.
• Piqua Public Library, 116 W. High St., Piqua, screens a movie at 6 p.m. Free.
• Tipp Roller Mill, 225 E. Main St., Tipp City, presents Razzamatazz & Jazz in concert at 7 p.m. Tickets: $8 adults, $4 students in grades K-6. 937-667-3696 or tipprollermill.com.
• Ace Adventure Resort, 1 Concho Road, Minden, West Virginia, hosts a Haunted Halloween in the Hills of West Virginia, today, Saturday and Oct. 30-31. 800-787-3982.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., hosts Live Clues, a mystery to solve, for adults 18 and older, at 7 p.m. Cash prizes. Free. Advance registration required at 492-8345.
• Sidney Haunted Woods, 2232 W. Russell Road, opens at dark today and Saturday. Runs Fridays and Saturdays through Oct. 31. Admission: $11 adults; $8 children 6-12 and military members; free for children 5 and under. 658-6114.
• The Anna Public Library presents story time with Chief Evans, “Trick or Treat Safety,” at 1 p.m.
• Jackson Center Library hosts preschool story time at 11 a.m.
• The Wise Memorial Library in Fort Loramie hosts preschool story time at 10:30 a.m.
• The Russia Library hosts preschool story time at 10:15 a.m.
• Toledo Zoo, 2 Hippo Way, Toledo, hosts Little Boo at the Toledo Zoo, Halloween fun for preschoolers, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Entertainment, trick-or-treating, animals. Admission: $14 adults and children 2 and older; $7 children under 2; $11 seniors. www.toledozoo.org.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Dr., Kettering, offers a drop-in yoga class from noon to 1 p.m. Fee: $5 Kettering residents; $6 nonresidents.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, presents Haunted Woods from 6:30 to 8 p.m. today, Sunday. Tickets: $3 members, $5 nonmembers. 937-698-6493.
• Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, 301 W. Main St., Troy, hosts Boo Bash, a family fun day, from noon-4 p.m. Crafts, games, maze, clown, performance of “Goblins” by Zoot Theatre Co. at 2 and 3:30 p.m. Free. 937-339-0457.
• Darke County Parks hosts the Great Pumpkin Hunt at Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502, Greenville, from 1 to 3 p.m. Children who wear costumes get extra prizes. Admission: $6. Advance registration required at 937-548-0165.
• City of Logan hosts its annual Tombstone Travels beginning at Logan Central Elementary School, N. Market Drive, at 5 and 7 p.m. Ghost stories. Tickets: $10 adults, $5 children 12 and under.
• Shelby County Democrat Women present Hairy Poddur Halloween Haunting at Vandemark Farm, 2401 S. Vandmark Road, at 5 p.m. Refreshments, games, costume prizes, haunted fish pond, displays, vendors. Tickets: $5 in advance at 492-2079; $6 at the door.
• Hotel Fort Wayne, 305 E. Washington Center Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana, is the site of a sports card and collectibles show from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission: Free. 260-824-4867 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sauder Village, 22611 State Route 2, Archbold, presents the 29th annual woodcarver’s show and sale today from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Show only admission: $7. Village admission: $16 adults, $10 children 6-16, children 5 and under, free. 800-590-9755.
• Toledo Zoo, 2 Hippo Way, Toledo, presents Pumpkin Path, trick-or-treating in the zoo, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission: Adults and children 2 and older, $14; seniors, $11; children under 2, $7. www.toledozoo.org.
• Young’s Jersey Dairy, 6880 Springfield Xenia Road, Yellow Springs, offers family-friendly ghost stories and haunted hayrides from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. today and Saturday. Tickets: $10 people 5 and older; $4 children under 5. youngsdairy.com.
• Hobart Arena, 255 Adams St., Troy, presents Dennis DeYoung and Night Ranger in concert at 8 p.m. Tickets: $30-$68 at 937-339-2911 and www.hobartarena.com.
• Piqua Public Library pesents a Piqua Haunter History Walking Tour beginning at 311 Drafthouse, 311 N. Main St., Piqua, at 7 p.m., 8:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Tickets $10 at Mainstreet Piqua, 326 N. Main St., Piqua.
• Troy Main Street and Troy Noon Optimists present Hometown Halloween, a costume parade leaving from the Hobart Government Center, W. Main Street, Troy, at 9 a.m., and downtown Troy trick-or-treating from 10:30 a.m. to noon. 937-339-5455.
• Dayton Ballet Barre hosts a Cinderella Tea at Boston Stoker, 34 W. Second St., Dayton, at 1:30 p.m. Tickets: $10 at 937-228-3630.
• Columbus Museum of Art, 480 E. Broad St., Columbus, opens its new exhibit wing and sculpture garden at 10 a.m. Sunday admission free.
• Allen County Museum, 620 W. Market St., Lima, presents a talk by John T. Carnes, “A Cold Case of Yeggs, at 2 p.m. Free.
• Halloween parade in Fort Recovery at 3:15 p.m. Trick-or-treating from 4 to 6 p.m.
• Halloween parade beginning at the church rectory parking lot in Maria Stein at 1 p.m. Trick-or-treating from 1 to 3 p.m.
• Trick-or-treating in McCartyville from 1 to 3 p.m.
• Halloween parade in St. Henry at 1:30 p.m. Trick-or-treating from 2 to 4 p.m.
• Sidney Presbyterian Church, 202 N. Miami Ave., presents the Voices of Ohio in concert at 7 p.m. Free.www.sidneyfirstpres.org.
• Today is the deadline to register for a bat house-building workshop scheduled for Oct. 31 from 2 to 4 p.m. at Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy. Fee: $5 plus kit cost of $30 for nonmembers; $30 for kit for members. 937-698-6493.
• Darke County Parks hosts a Full Harvest Moon Hike at 7:30 p.m. at Turkeyfoot Preserve, 40113 Bishop Road, Greenville. Free. 937-548-0165.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Dr., Kettering, opens an exhibit, “Art Ed: An Art Educators’ Exhibition,” which will be on display through Dec. 31. A reception, free and open to the public, will be Dec. 5 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Anna Community Branch Library screens after-school movies at 3:30 p.m. and hosts a Halloween party from 5 to 7 p.m.
• The Sheets Memorial Library in Botkins hosts preschool story time at 6:30 p.m.
• The New Bremen Library offers Paws to Read: children in grades K-3 can read to dogs. 6 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-629-2158.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents the Dayton Gay Men’s Chorus in performance in its Mid-Day Arts Cafe in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton at 11:30 a.m. Tickets: $15 at 888-228-3630. Includes a box lunch.
• Anna Community Branch Library hosts Totally Awesome Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to noon for adults. Cards, games, Wii bowling, movie. Free.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minsters presents story time for children 3 to kindergarten at 10:30 a.m.
• The New Bremen Public Library presents AR Book Buzz for children in grades 5-6 at 3:30 p.m. and story time for children 3-5 at 6:30 p.m.
• The city of Mansfield hosts Monsterfield Masquerade, a downtown trick-or-treat from 5 to 6:30 p.m. and a Halloween parade at 7 p.m. $25 fee to enter parade. 419-522-0099.
• Anna Community Branch Library hosts Game Days after School at 3:30 p.m.
• The Wise Library in Fort Loramie hosts Toddler Time at 5:45 p.m.
• New Knoxville Library offers a craft — make your car — and a “drive-in” movie for all ages at 3 p.m. Advance registration at 419-753-2724.
• The New Bremen Public Library presents story time for children 3-5 at 10:30 a.m.
• New Knoxville Library hosts story time for children 3 to first grade at 3 p.m.
• Piqua Public Library, 116 W. High St., Piqua, hosts story time for children newborn through 2 at 10:30 a.m. Advance registration required at 937-773-6753.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Send items to email@example.com.