• The Piqua Public Library, 116 W. High St., Piqua, exhibits photos by Jerry McGlothen through Nov. 30. 937-773-6753.
• WACO Historical Society presents a talk by Bill Albers, “The Recovery of a B-17 from Alaska,” at 7 p.m. in the WACO Air Museum, 1865 S. County Road 25A, Troy. Free. 937-335-9226.
• The Sidney American Legion Auxiliary marks Poppy Days today from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon at Walmart, Kroger and Sidney Foodtowne.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “Mad River Rising” through Nov. 14. Times vary. Tickets $30-$45 at 800-582-3208 and www.cincyplay.com.
• Rosewood Gallery, 2655 Olson Dr., Kettering, opens an exhibit, “Art Ed: An Art Educators’ Exhibition,” which will be on display through Dec. 31. A reception, free and open to the public, will be Dec. 5 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents “Bullets over Broadway” through Sunday in the Schuster Center in downtown Dayton. Tickets: $25 and up at 888-228-3630 and www.ticketcenterstage.com.
• Hardin-Houston PTO hosts its second annual Vendor Extravaganza, a bazaar, from 7 to 9 p.m., in the commons area of Hardin-Houston School, 5300 Houston Road, Houston. Admission is free.
• Christian Academy Schools, 2151 W. Russell Road, hosts a spaghetti dinner and silent gift basket auction from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the school. Tickets: $6.50 adults; $4 children 12 and under; at 492-7556 and at the door.
• Lebanon, Kentucky, presents New Winter Market today through Sunday in downtown Lebanon. Shopping, decorating and baking contests, crafts, food, entertainment. www.VisitLebanonKy.com.
• Jackson Center Library hosts preschool story time at 11 a.m.
• The Wise Memorial Library in Fort Loramie hosts preschool story time at 10:30 a.m.
• The Russia Library hosts preschool story time at 10:15 a.m.
• The Anna Library hosts preschool story time, “Run Turkey Run,” at 1 p.m.
• A.B. Graham Center, U.S. 36, Conover, hosts a garage sale today from noon to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon.
• The Senior Center of Sidney and Shelby County, 304 S. West Ave., hosts a bazaar from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. today and from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday.
• Victoria Theatre Association presents “Evil Dead — The Musical” today through Sunday in the Victoria Theatre, 138 N. Main St., Dayton. Times vary. Tickets: $25 and up at 888-228-3630 and www.ticketcenterstage.com.
• Harrodsburg, Kentucky, presents “The Sights and Sounds of the 2015 Holiday Season,” various events today through Dec. 26. www.HarrodsburgKy.com.
• Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mercer, Auglaize and Van Wert Counties hosts an open dance from 8 to 11 p.m. in the Osgood American Legion. Admission: $10. Free intermediate rhumba lesson from 7 to 8 p.m. 419-925-5207.
• Brukner Nature Center, 5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, presents Creature Feature at 2 p.m. Admission fee. 937-698-6493.
• Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 962 Mount Adams Circle, Cincinnati, presents “Low Down Dirty Blues” by Randal Myler and Dan Wheetman through Dec. 20. Times vary. Tickets: $30-$86. 800-582-3208.
• Connection Point Church Relay for Life team hosts its 17th annual Home Party and Craft Vendor Christmas Open House at the church, 1510 Campbell Road, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission is free.
• The Ohio State University at Lima’s Theater Department’s Theatre for Young Audiences presents “The Cat the Walked by Himself” in the Farmer Theatre for the Performing Arts, 4240 Campus Drive, Lima, at 7:30 p.m. today, and 2 p.m., Nov. 14-15. Tickets: $2 children 10 and under; $5 seniors, students and children 11 and older; $7 adults. 419-995-8382.
• Champaign County Preservation Alliance presents its Urban Loft Tour from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at seven sites throughout Urbana. Begin tour at Gloria Theatre, 216 S. Main St. Tickets: $17.
• A.B. Graham Center, U.S. 36, Conover, hosts an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast from 7 a.m. to noon. Tickets: $7 adults, $3 children 3-12.
• Darke County Parks hosts a living history hike at 1 p.m. leaving from the Anthony Wayne Peace Council House, Wilson Ave., Greenville. Free. 937-548-0165.
• The Houston Community Center, 5005 Russia-Houston Road, Houston, offers a turkey/ham lunch from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. (add cost).
• Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra Principal String Quartet presents “String Quartet Gems” at 3 p.m. in the Dayton Art Institute, 456 Belmonte Park N., Dayton. Tickets: $22 adults; $14 students and children, at 937-22803630 and www.daytonperformingarts.org.
• The Sheets Memorial Library in Botkins hosts preschool story time at 6:30 p.m.
• Anna Community Library screens after-school movies at 3:30 p.m. Free.
• The New Bremen Library hosts the Lego Builders Club for all ages at 3 p.m. and presents Native American storyteller Brenda at 6:30 p.m.
• New Knoxville Library presents Native American storyteller Brenda at 4 p.m.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster hosts Family Night at 6 p.m. Advance registration at 419-628-2925.
• Darke County Parks hosts a dog hike with a naturalist at Eidson Woods Preserve, Palestine-Union City Road and Ohio 502 W., at 7:30 p.m. 937-548-0165.
• Anna Community Branch Library hosts Totally Awesome Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to noon for adults. Cards, games, Wii bowling, movie. Free.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster presents story time for children 3 to kindergarten at 10:30 a.m.
• New Bremen Library presents Reader’s Theater Junior for chldren in grades 2-3 at 3:30 p.m. and story time for children younger than first grade at 6:30 p.m.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster offers Paws to Read for chldren in grades K-3 to read to dogs at 5:45 p.m. Advance registration required at 419-628-2925.
• Edison Community College presents “An Unholy Union of Domestic Violence and Military Combat,” a play, at noon and 7 p.m. in the theater on the Piqua campus and at 7:30 p.m., Nov. 13, in the Mayflower Arts Center, Main Street, Troy. Free.
• Darke County Parks hosts Project FeederWatch, birdwatching, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. today and Wednesday at Shawnee Prairie Preserve, 4267 State Route 502 W., Greenville. 937-548-0165.
• Angels in the Attic, a craft show, opens today and runs through Nov. 14 in the Ross Historical Center, 201 N. Main Ave. Hours: Wednesday-Nov. 13, 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Nov. 14, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Admission: $2 adults; children 12 and under, free.
• Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North St., presents a talk about organization by Olive Wagar at 6 p.m. Free.
• Anna Library hosts Game Day after school from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Free.
• The Wise Memorial Library in Fort Loramie presents Toddler Time at 5:45 p.m.
• New Knoxville Library presents REader’s Theater for children in grades 3-5 at 3 p.m. Advance registration at 419-753-2724.
• The Stallo Memorial Library in Minster screens a classic movie for adults at 1 p.m.
• Concerned Veterans for America and Miami County Liberty present a talk by Drago, “What America Means to Me,” in the Concord Room, 845 W. Market St., Troy, at 7 p.m. Free.
• The New Bremen Public Library presents story time for children younger than first grade at 10:30 a.m. and reader’s theater for children in the 4th and 5th grades at 3:30 p.m.
• New Knoxville Library hosts story time for children 3 to first grade at 3 p.m.
Compiled by Patricia Ann Speelman. Submit items to email@example.com.